Living holistically is all about balance—for your body and your mind. Quite literally, a holistic lifestyle means living as a whole person. Doesn’t that sound more appealing than living as an un-whole person? Our products support a holistic philosophy by nurturing the body, skin and mind. In addition to using our products, we recommend adding holism to all aspects of your life! Here are 10 ways:
- Eat well. Fuel your body with the nutrients it needs and skip the junk. Click here for more tips.
- Manage stress. Find ways that work for you to manage the stress in your life. Meditation, yoga and deep breathing are all techniques that can bring balance to your mind.
- Smile more. It takes more muscles to frown, so why do it? Smiling more will make you feel better and improve your relationships with others. When you look happier, people just want to spend time with you!
- Surround yourself with nature. Being outdoors is good for you. If you can’t be outdoors, bring plants indoors to increase oxygen circulation!
- Drink more water. The benefits are limitless on this one. Weight loss, clearer skin, less wrinkles and cellulite, etc.
- Add aromatherapy to your routine. This will help you relax, unwind, and improve sinus issues. For a few of our favorite blends, click here.
- Buy local. Local produce is better for the environment and you! When you purchase locally grown produce, it’s fresher and usually tastier.
- Use natural products on your skin and body. Do you know what chemicals are in your deodorant or moisturizer? Stick to ingredients you can pronounce!
- Take time to unplug. How many hours do you waste watching TV or flipping through your Facebook newsfeed? Designate time to unplug and spend more time in the real world!
- Use positive self-talk. Thinking and speaking to yourself negatively impacts the way you interact with others and even the way your body reacts to situations. Thinking and responding with a more positive attitude will make you happier and improve your relationships with others.
How do you incorporate holism into your lifestyle? We’d love to hear from you! Let us know in a tweet to @SourceVital.