Looking for something new? How about a career with a growing company in the natural beauty, skin care and aromatherapy industries?
Why work for Source Vitál?
For more than 30 years Source Vitál has innovated natural products to positively benefit the mind, body and spirit. We are dedicated to making the world a more nurturing, healthy and peaceful place to live by turning to the Earth's source of healing elements.
Family owned and operated, we are a close-nit group that values the contributions of all of our employees.
You'll get access to some of the best natural products available on the market today. And we are always looking to improve our formulas, discover new natural ingredients and develop holistic solutions to improve our everyday lives. You'll be a part of that process when you work at Source Vitál.
Inside Sales Associate
Source Vital is currently looking for an Inside Sales Associate to play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious sales growth numbers. You must be comfortable having one-on-one consultations (via phone, in person, and via email) with current and potential new customers, properly advise on product protocols and regiments, and make recommendations based on product catalog knowledge.
- Handle inbound inquiries from current and potentially new customers via phone and email
- Perform outreach to current client base to notify of new promotions, products, and offerings
- Input and process customer orders and manage internal sales process from order to delivery to customer
- Properly process customer order payments
- Understand customer needs and make proper recommendations based on product knowledge
- Research accounts and make proposals to current client base to further their offerings and product usage
- Build and maintain company’s monthly promotional calendar
- Consult in-person with customers who come into our Beauty Market (showroom)
- Attend and participate in the company’s marketing team meeting
- Help develop new ways of driving sales
- Work with Business Development on “hand-offs” of account creation, product recommendations, client start up, and initial orders
- Assist marketing team with the creation of new marketing material
- Track daily, monthly, and annual sales performance
- Work with production team to manage inventory process for our Beauty Market
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong phone presence
- Ability to troubleshoot, “think on your feet”, and find solutions to problems
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience working one-on-one with clients in a consultative, sales environment
- Ecommerce (Wordpress, Shopify, Big Commerce, Amazon, etc)
- Accounting Platforms (Quickbooks)