Looking for something new? How about a career with a growing company in the natural beauty, skin care and aromatherapy industries?
Warehouse & Product Assembly Associate
The Warehouse Operations Associate position is an opportunity to work in a face paced environment. The role of the position is to assist in several areas of Source Vital's supply chain. Attention to detail is one of the most important qualities required of the position. Teamwork and high energy is required. This role is perfect for college students looking to learn more about supply chain processes, warehouse and business operations and end-to-end product production. Open to flexible hours. Full -time and part-time opportunities available.
- Operation, assembly and cleaning of product filling equipment
- Monitor product and packaging component inventory
- Operation of automatic labeling equipment
- Perform Quality Assurance checks during all phases of product assembly and packaging
- Perform order fulfillment and verification
- Maintain cleanliness of filling rooms, equipment & production utensils
- Assist in label production and labeling product
- Pulling customer orders
- Assist shipping department with order assembly and boxing
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Basic mechanical knowledge
- Ability to follow established manufacturing, production, safety and supply chain processes
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to work in a high paced atmosphere
- Detail oriented attitude
- Able to lift up to 55lbs
Please email inquiries and resumes to email@example.com.