Stress Relief Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball for the Tense and Overworked
Long day at work, busy to-do list? Reach for this 100% pure essential oil blend roll-on for a jolt of positive energy to help you cope.
Our custom body oil blend features Lavender, Petitgrain, and Marjoram essential oils to help decrease sensations of stress and overwork.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag or keep at your desk – without the risk of spills!
- Easy-to-use, place oils right where you need them most
- Stress Relief Roll-On is ideal for those with intense, stressful jobs
- Stimulates the senses to calm the mind and balance the spirit
- Promotes creativity and a calming sensation to the mind and spirit
- Encourages you to slow down and experience a blissful moment in the middle of a chaotic day
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
Tips for Using Stress Relief Roll-On
- Roll on chest area and take long, deep breathes when feeling anxious or overly stressed
- Use as a perfume or cologne – the fresh, positive green scent is uplifting to the senses!
- When feeling stressed, roll a bit of oil into your palms, rub them together, cup over your nose, and take a deep breath.
- Perfect for use in tense, negative situations and anytime you're feeling anxious. Roll oil on key pulse points.
Roll oil over pulse points like the wrists, bend of the elbows, behind ears, over the heart, and back of the knees.
Stress Relief Roll-On is especially effective when used on the upper stomach area (from the base of the sternum to the area near your upper ribs) and on your back over the kidneys.
Also try applying oil into the palms of your hands, cupping them over your nose, and take 3-4 long, cleansing breaths.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oils. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or other fillers.
Caution: Safe to use during pregnancy. Just adjust usage to half the recommended amount.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, citrus aurantium (petitgrain bigarade) leaf oil, thymus mastichina (marjoram) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, and proprietary essential oil blend