Jet Lag Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball to Ease Complaints of Travel
Jet Lag is for those times when you have spent too much time traveling. This little bottle is filled with a thoughtful blend of Rosemary, Lemongrass, Geranium, Peppermint, and Juniper Needle.
We selected these specific oils to reduce the mental and physical fatigue of travel, and to keep you feeling fresh and bright eyed when you arrive at your destination.
From soothing the feelings of aching muscles and joints, the discomfort of a headache and nervous tension, Jet Lag may also promote restful sleep, curb feelings of indigestion, and diminish sluggishness.
Aromatherapy on-the-go, at its best!Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your purse or travel bag, keep in your pocket, at your desk, bathroom or bedside – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to alleviate the feelings of Jet Lag
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Tired, cranky, and out of sorts from spending too much time on mass transit? Roll Jet Lag on a couple of your pulse points to feel more alive.
- Don't have time for a nap? Jet Lag will pep you up until you can find your pillow.
- Try it for an after-vacation reset.
- Jet Lag will help inspire balance for your mind and body while you jet set.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, neck, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, cymbopogon flexuosus (lemongrass) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, juniperus communis (juniper) leaf oil