Hodgepodge 3 Diffusion Blend
100% Pure and Natural Diffusion Blend for a Unique and Unexpected Aromatic Experience
You'd have to smell it to believe it. Hodgepodge diffusion blend is a collection of pure essential oils that we stumbled across almost by accident. This blend is the offshoot of our R&D product formulation efforts. As we tinker and toy with different products - whether it's a new product or a reformulation of our current products - we test out different oil combinations. When we're done with those, instead of throwing them away, we combine them all of them into a single oil-safe glass bottle. Surprisingly, we discovered it smells amazing.
That brings us to Hodgepodge 3 and our third version, the "kitchen-sink" of essential oil diffusion blends. We'd love to tell you the best functions for this oil blend, but we honestly don't know. We'd love for you to tell us how it makes you feel after you use it aromatically.
Because of the variant nature of this "formulation" each future Hodgepodge batch will be different and each one is considered LIMITED EDITION, with generally only about 90 units available.
Uses of Hodgepodge 3 Essential Oil Diffusion Blend
- Add to diffuser or vaporizer, before meditation, breathe in the aromas to renew the spirit.
- Add 10-15 drops into a spray bottle with water for a natural air freshener. Shake well before using. Avoid furniture or cloth surfaces.
- Add a few drops to an air filter to make your home smell like a spa.
Key Oils Included
- Ho Wood
- Ylang Ylang
- Many, many more
lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, thymus mastichina (marjoram) oil, cinnamomum camphora ct. linalool (ho wood) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang III) oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil, melaleuca quinquenervia (niaouli mqv) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, myrtus communis (myrtle) oil, citrus sinensis (orange) oil, tanacetum annuum (blue tansy) oil, and additional proprietary blend.
Our essential oil blends are 100% pure and natural. they are free of any chemicals, pesticides, parabens, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Do not apply direct to skin even diluted
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using essential oils.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
- Essential Oil Safety Information from University of Minnesota
- Read: Essential Oil Safety from Robert Tisserand and Rodney Young