Chakra 1 Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball to Encourage Balance of the Root/Base Chakra
The first Chakra is located at the base of the spine. It is said this is where contentment, trust, and security lie. Of course, this is only true if this Chakra is balanced!
When Chakra 1 is out of balance, it is not possible to totally balance the other six Chakras.
Our unique blend features Patchouli, Ho Wood, Black Pepper, and Myrrh essential oils, chosen specifically to promote balance for the Root Chakra.
Whether anointed by yourself or by a practitioner, this blend lends a feeling of stability and grounding, which inhibits feelings of confusion, aggression, and inertness.Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket, overnight bag, and at bedside. No spills!
- Focused aromatherapy specially blended to facilitate balancing the Root or Base Chakra
- Infused with a red Garnet gemstone to create a stronger connection with the body – look closely at the bottom of the bottle
- Warm, earthy, and slightly spicy scent promotes a feeling of calm and safety
- Thoughtful gift idea.
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Apply Chakra 1 roll-on to the base of the spine and the bottoms of the feet to promote a grounded feeling.
- Anoint pulse points before practicing yoga - tree pose and mountain are especially good for Chakra 1
- Get moving! Mindful walking, cleaning up around the house, or taking some time to stand with the feet firmly planted on the ground can help unlock Chakra 1
- You may also want to visit a reputable energy worker and take along your Chakra 1 Essential Oil Roll-On.
Our best recommendation is to roll onto and massage into the base of the spine or bottom of the feet.
May also be used on other pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears).
Breathe deeply and meditate on the color red.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, cinnamomum camphora ct. linalool (ho wood) oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) oil, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin e), and proprietary essential oil blend
Chakras are the seven energy centers in the body, positioned from the base of the spine to the crown of the head, which influence bodily processes, both physical and emotional.
Each Chakra holds a unique energetic frequency and relates to specific functions.
Chakra 1 is associated with basic survival, trust, and safety. When it is out of balance, one can be open to a short temper, aggressiveness, and greediness.
Imbalance can also cause issues with the bladder, kidneys, and spine such as constipation, weight issues, and back pain.
Gemstones and their energies have long been associated with Chakras. With Chakra 1 being attracted to the color red, Garnet is the perfect stone to embellish this chakra oil.