Amyris Essential Oil (Wild Crafted)
100% Pure & Natural Amyris Essential Oil
Botanical Name: amyris balsamifera
Amyris is often referred to as the "poor man's" Sandalwood or West Indian Sandalwood.
It is commonly used as a more economic substitute for Sandlwood for scent; however, the properties and chemistry are very different. Amyris is used in soaps and perfumes.Uses of Amyris Essential Oil
- Diffuse in a diffuser or vaporizer to improve the scent of a room and encourage feelings of well-being.
- Works well with soap making.
- Include Amyris in perfume blends, especially for the men in your life.
- Put a few drops on your air conditioning filter for a fresh, woody aroma
Haiti/West IndiesPhysical Description
Pale yellow transparent color with a light syrupy consistency.Aromatic Description
Amyris as a soft cedar note, warm, slightly musty with a hint of vanilla.Biological Makeup and Components
valerianol, caryphyllene, cadinene, cadinol, elemolExtraction Technique
Amyris is extracted by steam distillation from the woodInformation for Aromatherapists
This oil is a base note and blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Lavandin, Orange, Pine, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang & other wood oils.
Our Amyris Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.Cautions
- Amyris is non-toxic, non-irritant, and non-sensitizing
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using essential oils.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.