Chakra 4 (Heart) Essential Oil Blend
Balance and Support the Heart Chakra
The 4th or Heart Chakra is positioned at the center of chest, and associated with the color green. It is linked with lungs, heart, arms, hands, and circulatory system.
It governs feelings of love, joy, compassion, and inner peace. The Heart Chakra strongly influences our ability to give and receive love in a healthy way.
When the Heart Chakra is in balance we feel compassionate, insightful, peaceful, and able to cope with sadness. When out of balance we may feel defensive, jealous, isolated, and hold grudges.
Our Chakra 4 (Heart) Oil Blend is a combination of pure essential oils, specifically chosen to instill a feeling of stability and loving kindness.
This oil blend is safe to use in your water-based essential oil diffusers and pairs perfectly with our Chakra "Good Vibes" Carrier Oil for topical use in massaging into the skin and pulse points.
NOTE: Chakra 4 Oil Blend is made from pure oils and must be diluted before applying directly on the skin.
Features & Benefits
- Special blend of 100% pure essential oils selected to balance Heart Chakra energy centers
- Mix with Chakra Carrier oil and apply directly to chakra area, upper chest, palms of hands or pulse points to encourage love, kindness, and trust for mind and body
- Promotes feelings of love, compassion and willingness to trust
- Holds a bright, pleasing floral scent
- Versatile oil blend can be used in an aromatherapy diffuser, mixed into carrier oils, cream and lotions for use on the skin, and for use in making a DIY chakra-balancing mist
Key Natural Ingredients
- Lavender Absolute Essential Oil – Quells feelings of anxiety and sleeplessness, promotes a balanced, compassionate state of mind
- Rose Absolute Oil – Soothes feelings of moodiness, grief and sadness, encourages expressions of love
- Melissa Essential Oil – Promotes a resilient spirit, and feelings of peace and calm, eases the sting of heartache, supports self-love
For use on the skin, dilute 1-2 drops Chakra 4 Oil Blend with 7-10 drops (approximately 1/6 of a teaspoon) Chakra Carrier Oil and apply directly to chakra area such as over the heart, on the chest/sternum, hands, arms, and other pulse points to open your heart and promote self-love.
You can also mix 1-2 drops of Chakra 4 Oil Blend into your favorite lotions, creams and body wash.
Use 10-15 drops of Chakra 1 Oil Blend in a water-based diffuser.
Breathe in the aroma while visualizing a vibrant green light shining out from your heart center.
Chakra 4 Room Spray:
Make your own DIY chakra room Spray to use before meditation, yoga or to simply fill your environment with good energy.
Chakra 4 Room Spray Recipe
- 15-20 drops Chakra 4 Oil Blend
- 1/4 cup Witch Hazel
Mix chakra oil with the witch hazel in a spray bottle and shake to combine. Mist in your room and enjoy the aroma.
cedrus deodara (cedarwood) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender absolute) oil, rosa centifolia (rose) flower oil, melissa officinalis (lemon balm) oil, and proprietary essential oil blend
Chakras are the seven energy centers in the body, positioned from base of spine to crown of the head, which influence bodily processes, both physical and emotional. Each chakra holds a unique energetic frequency and relates to specific functions.
Though often associated with romantic love, opening the Heart Chakra begins with finding and nurturing self-love. The heart chakra is also the connection between our physical and spiritual selves. To become our higher selves, we must keep the Heart Chakra in balance.
Symptoms of a blocked Heart Chakra can include feelings of grief, anger and jealousy, being isolated and emotionally closed off, and can physically manifest as a heart and lung issues, poor circulation and lowered immunity.
The fourth chakra is connected to the color green. Using your Chakra 4 Oil Blend, diffuse or inhale the scent from the bottle and visualize a bright green light radiating out from your heart center.
Some mantras you might repeat include: I worthy of love, I am an expression of love, and I forgive myself and others.
This will help inspire healing feelings of joy, gratitude and compassion for yourself and others.