Spiracle Natural Elixir
For Chronic Respiratory Complaints
(Formerly Asthma & Sinus Natural Elixir)
In aromatherapy, inula graveolens (also known as Elecampane) is known as the Mother Mucolytic. It is a precious essential oil from France that is the strongest natural elixir to help ease the discomfort of mucus build up.
Inula Graveolens is so powerful it is listed in the British Herbal Pharmacopoeia to be used on coughs and bronchitis. Those with chronic lung congestion, asthma, chronic ear infections, sore throats and sinusitis also find this amazing oil to be effective.
For Spiracle, we've blended Inula Graveolens with high quality carrier oils to make it easy and safe to use topically on the skin.
Spiracle is defined as a breathing hole in which a confined space is opened to allow free breathing. Sounds a little funny, but we think it's the perfect way to explain this amazing alternative to over-the-counter cough remedies.
A cold and flu season must-have!
Uses of Spiracle Natural Elixir
- Expertly blended, ready to use topically.
- Safe for use on children.
- Temporarily improves the feeling of chest congestion, allowing for a healthy breath of fresh air.
- Apply 4-5 drops onto sinus areas around the nose, ears and throat.
- For chest congestion, massage 5-7 drops into chest.
- Mix 10 drops in 3 ounces of Dead Sea Salts and add to tub of warm water for a sauna-like bath.
- Apply 4-5 drops onto sinus areas. Carefully add hot water to heat-safe bowl, place a towel over your head and breathe in the steam for a vaporizer effect.
Rub drops on sinus cavities. May be massaged onto chest, ears and throat for congestion and sore throat or inhaled directly from the bottle. For external use only.
Safe to use throughout the day, as needed.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, inula graveolens oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba gold) seed oil, and tocopherol (natural vitamin E)
Spiracle Natural Elixir is a formulation of 100% pure and natural essential oils and high-quality carrier oils. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or other harsh and harmful chemicals.
- Any food or plant allergies may apply.
- Do not use in diffuser as this blend will clog the nozzles.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using essential oils.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.