Rosehip Seed Oil (Organic, Cold Pressed, Unrefined)
Soothing, Moisturizing Face Oil for Rejuvenation and Mature Skin
Rosehip Seed Oil is one of the most-loved facial oils because of its powerful ability to fight free radical damage to the skin.Benefits of Rosehip Seed Oil
- When antioxidants are present, especially Vitamin C and E, the skin is protected from the free radicals responsible for sun damage and aging skin. Because of this, Rosehip Seed Oil can help improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, age/sun spots and premature aging.
- In general, Rosehip Seed Oil, with its high antioxidant content, is an oil that can improve moisture levels in the skin because it penetrates deep into skin layers. This benefit provides a plumping effect that improves the appearance of visible signs of aging.
- Rosehip Seed Oil, when cold-pressed retains the maximum benefits of the properties.
- Rich in beta carotene and vitamins C and E, which are masters of promoting youthful-looking skin because they help support the body's natural regenerative efforts.
- This oil assists in the appearance of tightened skin pores.
- Rosehip is non-greasy and light, making it desireable for all skin types.
- EFAs (essential fatty acids) found in Rosehip Seed Oil can help the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- The oil, when applied directly to the skin, helps soften and increase hydration, which aids in the appearance smooth, glowing skin.
- May be used undiluted on scars and stretch marks. Massage into skin after bathing when skin is still slightly damp.
- Add drops of this oil to your favorite moisturizer or mask.
- Massage into clean skin as a night oil.
- Use as a toner oil after cleansing to improve the look of pores and promote the look of smooth, even skin.
Botanical name: rosa mosqueta
This oil is sourced from: ChileHistory and Background
This cold-pressed seed oil originates from the wild rose bush in the Andes. This oil dates back centuries with Chileans using it for health and beauty. It became very popular in the 1980s when a study stated its properties for skin issues and its softening and regeneration of scar tissue.Physical Description
This seed oil is a bright golden color.Aromatic Description
Rosehip Seed Oil has a very slight green scent.
Our Rosehip Seed Oil is unrefined, cold-pressed, organic, 100% pure, and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.Cautions
- Even though Rosehip Seed Oil normally does not produce side effects, always patch test when using a new product if you tend to be sensitive or allergic.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil.
- Always keep Rosehip Seed Oil out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.