Ravensara Leaf Essential Oil
100% Pure & Natural Ravensara Leaf Essential Oil
Botanical Name: ravensara aromatica
Ravensara essential oil is a rare oil that is harvested from a tree in Madagascar. It has been used for centuries by the locals as a cure all.
We love it for use in products for oily, congested and acne-prone skin.Uses of Ravensara Leaf Essential Oil
- Ravensara Leaf is great for sore muscles, add a few drops to your massage cream or oil for relaxation to muscle cramps.
- Blend with Tea Tree, Lavender, Thyme and Eucalyptus, and diffuse or drop into a bath when you feel like you are coming down with a cold.
- Make a DIY Mouthwash with Water, a drop of Peppermint Essential Oil and a drop of Ravensara Leaf Essential Oil.
- Great addition to any DIY household cleaners.
MadagascarHistory and Background
Many times confused with Ravinstara, Ravensara Essential Oil is obtained from trees belonging in the Lauraceae family. They grow in tropical and subtropical regions. The tree has been used for centuries in Madagascar as a miracle oil, similarly in the way that Tea Tree oil has been used in Australia.Physical Description
Ravensara Leaf essential oil is colorless oil that has a watery consistency.Aromatic Description
Its aroma is slightly spicy, camphoraceous, woody and herbaceous.Biological Makeup and Components
High terpene alcohol and cineole (+55%), sabinene (+10%), a-pinene, b-pinene, p-carophyllene, terpenyl acetate, b-carophylleneExtraction Technique
Steam distillation from leaves.Information for Aromatherapists
Ravensara Leaf is a middle note and blends well with Bay, Benzoin, Bergamot, Black pepper, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Cypress, Eucalyptus (all), Geranium, Frankencense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Mandarin, Marjoram, Lemon, Palmarosa, Pine, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Thyme linalol, Thyme red.
Our Ravensara Leaf Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers or carrier oils.Cautions
- Do not apply undiluted to the skin.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.