Neem Oil (Organic, Cold Pressed)
100% Natural Botanical Oil for Upset Skin, Body Care & Repelling Insects
Botanical Name: azadirachta indica
Neem oil has long been used in Ayurvedic practices for its purifying and healing effects. This well-rounded ingredient is suited to all skin types, from acne prone to super sensitive.
Rich in Vitamin C, essential fatty acids, and beta-carotene, Neem oil is often used to improve the appearance of skin conditions like rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, burns, and acne. This oil gives skin a calm feel and lessens the look of redness, irritation, and inflammation.
Also, Neem is used to improve the look and feel of hair and scalp. Use Neem as a natural alternative to chemical-laden insect sprays.
- Use to improve the appearance of upset skin conditions, like rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, & rashes
- Good for soothing the look of redness and inflammation
- Works to alleviate the pain and stinging feeling from burns
- A suitable oil for use in improving the appearance of acne
- Often used to give the effect of accelerated wound healing
- Beneficial to those looking to diminish signs of skin aging
- Gives a healthy look to scalp and hair, especially suited to those with dandruff
- Widely used as an organic insect repellent
- Has a good shelf life, to extend shelf life, refrigerate.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant or trying to conceive. Neem Oil is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as a contraceptive.
Perfect for many skin and body care uses. When blending, your formula should contain no more than 30% of Neem Oil.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or when trying to conceive.