Hangover Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball to Support the Mind and Body After Overindulgence
Yeah, sometimes you celebrate just a little too much and pay for it in the morning with a pounding headache, queasy stomach, and low energy.
This little rollerball is your best friend, especially blended to help ease the discomfort of a hangover. Quick and easy to use, you'll be feeling more alive in no time.
Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Cedarwood, Myrrh, and Clove round out this must-have natural elixir.Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket, at your desk, or bedside without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to help you get through that overindulgence.
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Great gift idea – think bachelor parties, holiday parties and other celebrations.
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Roll directly on the temples and back of the neck and whenever your head is pounding.
- Breathe deeply from the bottle or apply to the hands to calm the feeling of a queasy stomach.
- Keep handy after a rich meal or a night of overindulgence.
- Enjoy the cooling, comforting feel of this blend. Use to get yourself going in the morning or to get over the afternoon slump.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Essential Oil Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, cedrus deodara (cedarwood) oil, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, eugenia caryophyllata (clove) bud oil