Our natural compressed facial sponge is a material made of vegetal ingredients such as wood pulp, flax and cotton. They absorb and hold liquid well and can last through some fairly tough cleaning jobs.
The sponges come "flat". All you have to do is add water and they'll expand.
1. Soak sponge with water until it expands to full size.
2. Add facial cleanser to sponge.
3. Gently massage face with sponge in circular motions.
4. After each use, rinse and wring out.
5. Store sponge in a cool, dry place.
6. Replace sponge as needed.
3 1/4" diameter, 3/8" thick each.