Chakra 4 Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball to Encourage Balance of the Heart Chakra
The fourth Chakra is located at the center of the chest, just above the heart, and connects the spiritual needs of the upper chakras to the physical needs of the lower chakras.
The Heart Chakra governs our ability to give and receive love and build connections. When out of balance feelings of resentment and loneliness can creep in.
The key to opening up this chakra, and opening up oneself to love, is by understanding and connecting with your inner self.
Our unique blend features Cedarwood, Lavender, Rose, and Melissa oils, chosen specially to promote a feeling of compassion, inner peace, acceptance and love in a larger, universal sense.Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket, overnight bag, and at bedside. No spills!
- Focused aromatherapy specially blended to facilitate balancing the Heart Chakra
- Infused with a green Peridot gemstone to create a stronger connection with the body – look closely at the bottom of the bottle
- Thoughtful gift idea.
- Pleasing floral scent the perfect compliment to the Heart Chakra
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Apply Chakra 4 roll-on to the center of the chest to promote a feeling of loving kindness.
- Anoint pulse points and take a long walk in the woods, on the beach or the park.
- You may also want to visit a traditional psychotherapist or counselor to help you let go of unresolved feelings. Take along your Chakra 4 Essential Oil Roll-On to help encourage feelings of trust and acceptance.
Our best recommendation is to roll onto and massage into the center of the chest.
May also be used on other pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears).
Breathe deeply and meditate on the color green.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, cedrus deodara (cedarwood) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender absolute) oil, rosa centifolia (rose) flower oil, melissa officinalis (lemon balm) oil, tocopherol (natural vitamin e), and proprietary essential oil blend
Chakras are the seven energy centers in the body, positioned from base of spine to crown of the head, which influence bodily processes, both physical and emotional.
Each chakra holds a unique energetic frequency and relates to specific functions.
Chakra 4 is associated with our ability to give and receive love in a healthy way. It also governs our ability to cope with loss, betrayal and the dissolution of relationships.
The heart chakra serves as s doorway between your physical and spiritual needs. When the heart is open, one can be kinder, more compassionate to themselves and others.
It is linked with lungs, heart, arms, hands, and circulatory system. When chakra 4 is out of whack one may encounter breathing issues, allergies, weakened immunity and experience anti-social behavior. When opened, forgiveness, compassion, acceptance and inner peace are possible.
Gemstones and their energies have long been associated with Chakras. Chakra 4 being attracted to the color green, Peridot is the perfect stone to embellish this chakra.