Algae & Aloe Cool Gel
Soothing and Hydrating Gel for Sunburned, Ultra-Dry, and Damaged Skin
Formerly Cool Body Mask
Our skin is our first line of defense from mother nature, but sometimes no matter what we do to prevent mishaps we end up with a painful sunburn or other annoying irritations.
Algae & Aloe Cool Gel will help revive and cool your skin after sun exposure, distress from extreme weather, and other uncomfortable skin conditions.
Like a cooling and relaxing spa treatment, this wonder mask instantly starts to soothe the feeling of inflammation, improve the look of redness and swelling, and quickly restore the appearance of well cared for skin.
Our special formula features natural skin soothers that allow the body to return to a calm state and rejuvenate the senses after a long day in the sun.
A magic potion? No, just high quality, skin-loving ingredients like mineral-rich algae extract, super-soothing aloe vera, balancing apple cider vinegar, and a blend of essential oils known for their ability to take the heat out of irritations and promote a sense of healing.
Features & Benefits
- Performs like a topical band-aid for the skin
- 100% natural, with no synthetic fragrance or dyes
- A refreshing, cooling experience in hot weather!
- Ultra comforting gel immediately cools skin on contact
- Specially formulated with natural botanicals and our First Aid essential oil blend designed to calm redness and restore balance
- Suited for all skin types, especially dry, dehydrated, and sensitive skin
- This body gel is perfect to quickly soothe sunburns, rashes, wind burn and other minor burns, and irritations caused by extreme weather, or bad reactions from diet and other topical skin products
- Also effective at calming and soothing moods and heightened emotions
- Algae and Aloe Cool Gel will become a staple for at-home first aid
Source Vitál Tip: Keep Algae & Aloe in the refrigerator for a faster, more immediate benefit to agitated skin.
Algae & Aloe Cool Gel is a multipurpose body treatment that can also be used to rejuvenate the body and the senses after a long day in hot weather, promote a feeling of stability to those dealing with anxiety, and works as a great companion alongside any detox program.
Try pairing this body mask after dry brushing to hydrate and amplify the lymphatic drainage benefits. Don't know what dry brushing is? Check out our Blog Post: Why is Dry Brushing Essential for Holistic Health.
Key Natural Ingredients
- Brown Algae (Laminaria) – Gives a look of luminosity to skin, rich in vital nutrients and minerals, offers a feeling of balance
- Aloe Vera – Moisturizing without feeling greasy, reduces the appearance of inflammation and holds antioxidants that protects the skin from environmental damage
- Lavender Essential Oil – Feels soothing to skin and reduces the appearance of irritation and redness, while gently coaxing skin into a feeling of calm
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Cools and comforts irritated skin and energizes the senses
- Geranium Essential Oil– Promotes a feeling of balance to irritated skin
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil – A gentle oil that quickly works to improve the feel of inflammation and support the body's natural healing powers
- Helichrysum (Immortelle) Essential Oil – Used in traditional medicines, this oil improves the look and feel of inflammation and supports the body's natural regenerative properties
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – Used for hundreds of years to treat skin wounds, protects skin tissue from the feel of infection and boosts the body's natural ability to heal wounds
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Cools and comforts inflamed skin, promotes harmony and balance to the skin's pH, contains healthy probiotics, and is a high source of vitamin C, which is good for collagen and cellular renewal
Apply a small amount in the palm of your hand and massage into skin. Relax for 20 minutes. Rinse off or gently massage any remaining product into skin.
Finish with your choice of Source Vitál Body Moisturizers.
For sunburn, apply immediately after sun exposure to quickly take the heat out and reduce any symptoms.
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, purified water, laminaria digitata extract, propanediol (sugar derived), glyceryl stearate citrate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl caprylate, hypnea musciformis extract, gellidiela acerosa extract, sargassum filipendula extract, sorbitol, hydroxyethylcellulose, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, citrus limonum (lemon) peel oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, helichrysum italicum oil, melaleuca cajuputi (cajeput) oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, tanacetum annuum (blue tansy) oil, proprietary essential oil blend, malus domestica (apple cider) vinegar, benzyl alcohol (naturally derived), potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, and citric acid