Source Vitál's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
Things to Know Right Now:
- Our Houston Showroom is closed for at least 3 weeks for the health and safety of our employees and customers. We are hoping to re-open by April 6th.
- While we were previous offering curbside pick at our Houston showroom location, we are no longer allowed to offer that since Harris County authorities have issued a Stay Home / Work Safe order effective 3/25 12:00am.
- Other parts of our business are operating, however, with the high volume of calls, emails, and orders, please be patient as we work to assist everyone who needs it.
- We are ground shipping nearly all orders for free, as long the minimum order amount is met.
- As the situation develops, we will keep you posted about any changes in our plans. We also invite you to visit us on Instagram or Facebook for updates and to stay in touch.
Specifically, WHO states, "The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low."
We are using a disinfectant containing 70% alcohol to sanitize all hard, high-touch surfaces such as product testers, doorknobs, countertops, iPads, displays, etc.
All equipment and areas pertaining to manufacturing are being sanitized and disinfected as needed.