Source Vitál's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Center
Things to Know Right Now:
- Our Houston Showroom is closed for the health and safety of our employees and customers and in accordance with the state and city orders for Stay Home / Word Safe. We are hoping to re-open on May 4th.
- Curbside pick up is available again, effective Friday, April 24. However, due to high order and call volumes, please allow for next day pick up. Local customers will see the Next Day Curbside Pick Up option when you checkout online. Pick ups are allowed Monday through Friday 10am to 5pm.
- Other parts of our business are operating, however, with the high volume of calls, emails, and orders, please be patient as we work to assist everyone who needs it.
- We are ground shipping nearly all orders for free, as long the minimum order amount is met.
- As the situation develops, we will keep you posted about any changes in our plans. We also invite you to visit us on Instagram or Facebook for updates and to stay in touch.
Specifically, WHO states, "The likelihood of an infected person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also low."
We are using a disinfectant containing 70% alcohol to sanitize all hard, high-touch surfaces such as product testers, doorknobs, countertops, iPads, displays, etc.
All equipment and areas pertaining to manufacturing are being sanitized and disinfected as needed.