Allevia Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball for Headaches and Digestion
For those times when your head is pounding or your stomach is queasy, this aromatic blend helps you feel a little more balanced so you can get through the day.
Each and every natural ingredient in Allevia has been carefully chosen for their beneficial properties to help the head and tummy feel better.
Peppermint, Fennel, Lemon, Vanilla extract, and Benzoin are some of the beneficial oils in this must-have natural elixirFeatures & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket, at your desk, or bedside without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to promote balance in your life.
- Handy and quick, already blended for you.
- Thoughtful gift idea.
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Roll directly on the temples and back of the neck whenever your head is pounding.
- Breathe Deeply from the bottle or apply to the hands to calm the feeling of a queasy stomach.
- Keep handy after a rich meal or a night of overindulgence.
- Enjoy the cooling comforting feel of this blend. Use to get over that afternoon slump.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, neck, temples, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Back of neck is also good. Massage into skin.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands, and breathe deeply.
Our Essential Oil Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.