Botanical name: rosa mosqueta
This oil is sourced from: Chile
History and Background
This cold-pressed seed oil originates from the wild rose bush in the Andes. This oil dates back centuries with Chileans using it for health and beauty. It became very popular in the 1980s when a study stated its properties for skin issues and its softening and regeneration of scar tissue.
This seed oil is a bright golden color.
Rosehip Seed Oil has a very slight green scent.
Our Rosehip Seed Oil is unrefined, cold-pressed, organic, 100% pure, and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.
- Even though Rosehip Seed Oil normally does not produce side effects, always patch test when using a new product if you tend to be sensitive or allergic.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil.
- Always keep Rosehip Seed Oil out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.