Protect the Skin You’re In with Sunshade 30
Let’s be real – despite our best efforts with average sunscreens, sunburns can still happen. And it’s super-frustrating. You want a good sunscreen that protects you from the risks of skin cancer and premature aging, all while preventing you from turning into a tomato after being out in the sun for too long.
Unfortunately, not all sunscreens are created equal. This harsh reality emphasizes the need for you to find a high-quality sunscreen and make it an essential part of your healthy wellness routine.
Thanks to Source Vitál Apothecary, your sunscreen prayers have been answered.
Introducing Sunshade 30, a broad-spectrum mineral sunscreen for your face and body! Active ingredients including Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide do the hard work to protect your skin from the harmful effects of sun damage. We formulated this naturally derived sunscreen using effective sun blockers and skin-loving ingredients like Shea Butter and coconut oil.
A Safe, All-Natural Formula for Everyone
Sunshade 30 is naturally-derived formula, so it contains no potentially dangerous harsh chemicals, and it’s packed with antioxidants.
By combining Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, green tea and coconut oil, Source Vitál has created a powerful product that leaves behind the traditional (and possibly harmful) chemical sunscreen ingredients that could be absorbed into your body.
We’re also proud to announce that Sunshade 30 is water resistant, biodegradable non-allergenic, and includes no chemical fragrances, parabens, or synthetic fragrances. It’s our goal to give you the strong sunscreen you deserve, with ingredients you can pronounce.
Since the formula contains quality, non-toxic ingredients that are safe for all skin types, Sunshade 30 can be used by adults with sensitive skin. You can even apply it on kids and pets!
What Makes Sunshade 30 Truly Effective?
It all comes back to those two active ingredients we mentioned earlier: Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide.
- True to its name, Titanium Dioxide is produced from titanium, which is chalky, white and highly reflective.
- Zinc Oxide is derived from the mineral Zinc to create a material that blocks the sun’s rays.
In traditional sunscreens, Zinc Oxide has a white appearance and feels slightly heavy when applied on the skin. At Source Vitál, we micronized the titanium dioxide and zinc oxide in Sunshade 30 with a variable particle size of 100-200 nm. The makes the protection less visible, while remaining on the skin’s surface nonetheless. This allows Sunshade 30 to be more cosmetically appealing compared to sunscreens with larger particles.
Other than being cosmetically appealing, we also revolutionized our sunscreen by using a mineral, physical sunblock as opposed to a chemical one that is absorbed into the skin. Mineral non-nano sunscreens provide an actual barrier that sits on top of the skin to block the sun’s harmful rays. Sunshade 30 won’t be absorbed by the bloodstream, and it will still provide the coverage you need to stay safe in the sun.
Titanium Dioxide is also non-comedogenic, meaning it doesn’t contain oil that can clog the skin’s pores. In addition to its sun-fighting properties, zinc oxide is also known for its antimicrobial properties, which can help enhance wound healing.
What Else Makes Sunshade 30 So Great?
It all comes back to the natural ingredients we use in creating the product.
- Aloe Vera Gel moisturizes the skin without it feeling greasy as it works to protect you from UVA and UVB rays.
- Shea Butter nourishes, soothes, and moisturizes your skin while it’s exposed to the sun.
- Green Tea can absorb UV rays when applied to the skin.
- With a natural SPF of 4, Coconut Oil enriches your skin with antioxidants that protect it from harmful radiation, delivering additional antioxidant protection and a nice texture that makes it easier to apply and keeps the skin from feeling chalky and dry.
- Sunflower Seed Oil moisturizes your skin throughout the day and is rich in antioxidants.
- Vitamin E works to prevent signs of premature aging.
Beach-Ready & Eco-Friendly
If you’re in the market for a super-effective sunscreen, there’s a good chance you love visiting the beach. And if you’re going to the beach, you probably will take a dip into the ocean while you’re there. Using a sunscreen that is safe for use in the ocean is important.
The seas and oceans are at the core of our products and philosophy at Source Vitál. It was essential that any sunscreen we offer is safe and will not harm the marine ecosystem. The biodegradable ingredients of our Sunshade 30 formula are non-toxic to sea life and won’t damage coral reefs.
Often the impact of marine pollution is visible, such as the garbage that litters the beaches. However, other effects aren’t as obvious, including the “swimmer pollution” that threatens coral reefs across the world when chemical-based sunscreens wash off swimmers’ skin and into the water.
Sunshade 30 provides you the best alternative to harmful, chemical sunscreens –for you, your family, and the environment. This environmentally friendly sunblock is made with wholesome ingredients that won’t leave a trace after you leave.
How to Use
It’s a pretty simple process:
- Use enough sunscreen to cover your entire body.
- Apply liberally to your face, neck, and body about 15 minutes before sun
- Massage gently yet thoroughly into your skin until it is all absorbed evenly.
Other sunscreen application tips include the following:
- Most adults need at least one ounce of sunscreen for full body coverage - about the amount you can hold in your palm or a full shot
- Remember your neck, ears and tops of your feet! These areas of the body often are forgotten about, resulting in painful sunburns in weird places.
- If you have thin hair, apply sunscreen to your scalp or throw on a hat.
- Lastly protect your lips by applying a lip balm with a SPF of at least 15.
When applied as directed, Sunshade 30 is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. However, you must remember to reapply immediately after swimming or at least every two hours to remain protected.
Take Care of Your Skin with Sunshade 30
While the sun’s rays make us feel good, and in the short term, make us look good, we need to be aware of the consequences. Exposure to sun causes most of the wrinkles and age spots on our faces. Sun exposure causes most of the skin changes that we think of as a normal part of aging.
UVA rays can penetrate deep into the skin’s thickest layer, leading to premature skin aging and wrinkling if left unprotected. UVB rays usually burn the superficial layers of your skin and play a key role in the development of skin cancer. This is why it is so important to have a sunscreen that protects against both types of UV-damage.
Sunshade 30 provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB sunblock protection. When you’re 40, you can have the skin of a 30-year-old by just adding Sunshade 30 to your daily routine. Your skin and your future self will thank you.
Leave a comment