Why You Should Start Using Natural Deodorant (hint: because it's awesome and better for you!)
Making the switch to natural skincare and beauty products? Deodorant is the perfect place to start. A small switch can yield great rewards for your health. We get it – changing habits is tough, especially when sweat is involved. Here are a few reasons why we strongly believe that a strong and active natural deodorant is the best way to go.
- Antiperspirants clog your pores to prevent sweating. This isn’t natural, and it can cause side effects including bacterial infections…no fun!
- Toxic ingredients, including aluminum compounds, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, and crystalline silica, are present in antiperspirants. Some of these chemicals are linked to Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, and skin irritation among other serious issues.
- Perspiring is a natural bodily function and helps our bodies cool off and detoxify. There’s no need to prevent our bodies from sweating!
- Using natural deodorant can make your skin feel smoother and less irritated!
- You may even begin feeling more odor-free, even when you’re not wearing deodorant.
Leave a comment