- Antiperspirants clog your pores to prevent sweating. This isn’t natural, and it can cause side effects including bacterial infections…no fun!
- Toxic ingredients, including aluminum compounds, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, and crystalline silica, are present in antiperspirants. Some of these chemicals are linked to Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, and skin irritation among other serious issues.
- Perspiring is a natural bodily function and helps our bodies cool off and detoxify. There’s no need to prevent our bodies from sweating!
- Using natural deodorant can make your skin feel smoother and less irritated!
- You may even begin feeling more odor-free, even when you’re not wearing deodorant.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Fran Higgins is Source Vitál's in-house esthetician, massage therapist and aromatherapist. For more than two decades, Fran has been helping and educating customers with their holistic health needs. She brings a wide array of topics ranging from at home skin care tips, DIY aromatherapy formulas, step-by-step product protocols and much more.