Life can get pretty stressful, but it doesn’t have to get you down. Staying relaxed is important not only for your well-being, but also for your happiness and productivity. Here are five of our favorite ways to relax quickly and easily.
- Take time for yourself in a comfortable and quiet spot where you can focus on your breath. Added bonus? Set up a Zen space where you can go daily for a quick retreat.
- Use aromatherapy. Citrus oils are known for their ability to help create relaxation.
- Listen to your favorite song. What better way to change your mood than jamming out to something that makes you feel happy and ready to take on the day!
- Journaling is a great way to channel stress. Putting your fears and anxieties down on paper may make them seem less scary!
- Drink tea. Herbal tea aids anxiety relief and will calm your nerves.
There are many ways great ways to relax. What’s your favorite?
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Paul Colgin is the CEO of Source Vitál Apothecary. Paul will bring you topics that include sales & promotions, company updates, new product launches, trends in the natural beauty & skin care industry, and "at-home" use for men's products.