Spirit Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball for Confidence Building
Spirit is one of our oldest and most loved blends. Loved for its rich, exotic scent, It brings enthusiasm and self esteem to one's life.
This blend leads off with Orange, known as "The Happy Oil". Orange sets the tone as we add a complex blend of other powerful spiritual oils including meditative Patchouli, grounding Pepper Black, stimulating Clove Bud, euphoric Ylang Ylang, romantic Jasmine, and sacred Frankincense.
The synergy of these oils compose a complex blend that generates many positive effects. Among these are encouraging energy, chasing away worry, and gently stimulating the senses, Spirit will improve memory, fortify and center, protect against energy drain, and reduce anger and rage.
Look to Spirit to help you with mental fatigue, the ability to move energy blocks, restore creativity, and boost your self esteem. Euphoric and uplifting, Spirit is a must for everyone!Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket, at your desk - without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to uplift your heart and soul
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Feel like you need to be reminded of who you really are? Try deep breaths of Spirit.
- Anoint pulse points anytime you need an uplifting boost in your mind-set.
- Want an idea for a personal perfume? Why not Spirit? You will love it's inspiring scent.
- Massage into your pulse points for a quick pick-me-up anytime you feel nervous and anxious.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, citrus sinensis (orange) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, piper nigrum (black pepper) oil, eugenia caryophyllata (clove) bud oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang III) oil, jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) flower oil, and proprietary essential oil blend
I love this smell. And get so many compliments when I wear it. Plus, my husband is sensitive to smells, and even he enjoys the scent of these essential oils.