Respiratory Aromatherapy Inhaler
Natural Aromatherapy Inhaler for Better Breathing
Breathe Easier on-the-go!
Keep this little, but powerful inhaler within reach anytime you have the sniffles.
Our exclusive Respiratory essential oil blend is 100% pure and natural. Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender and Basil, all well-known essential oils, will fight the feeling of congestion.
These convenient little tubes house all the aromatic power of essential oils with the convenience of a nasal inhaler. It's one of the easiest and most effective ways to keep holistic goodness within reach, whether at home or out n about.
Just hold under the nose and take a deep therapeutic breath.
Features & Benefits
- Portable & easy to use
- You can’t always have a diffuser with you, but you can always have an inhaler
- Keep one in your purse/bag and one on your desk during allergy, cold & flu season
- Great when trying to get through the day & nasal congestion is hurting your productivity
- Special oil blend promotes a feeling of relief from allergy, headaches, stuffy noses & other respiratory issues
- Use when you feel like you're getting a cold, have a cold, getting over a cold or around someone with a cold
- Kick start your natural immunity abilities with these feel good oils
- Does not burn or sting
- Fresh, camphorous scent instantly opens you up
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
Key Natural Ingredients
- Eucalyptus essential oil – encourages deep breathing, reduces the feeling of inflammation
- Pine & Thyme essential oils – reduce the feeling of inflammation, encourages elimination
- Ravensara essential oil – soothing, naturally supports the immune system
- Lavender essential oil – purifies, creates a sense of balance ans calm
- Peppermint essential oil – cooling and refreshing for the mind and senses
- Basil essential oil – stimulates the mind for a feeling of revitalization
- Myrrh essential oil – decreases the feeling of congestion
Love this scent and protective qualities? Try diffusing Respiratory Essential Oil Blend at home in an aromatherapy room diffuser or vaporizer.
Twist off the bottom of the inhaler. Hold tip about half an inch below the nostril and slowly inhale. Try counting to 4, then exhale.
This method allows your body to absorb the molecules of the oils and utilize their therapuetic benefits.
Repeat 2-3 times on each side and anytime you need respiratory support.
Caution: Do not insert the inhaler inside the nose and do not share inhaler with others. Recommended for adults 18 years and older. Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid storing inhaler in direct sunlight or extreme heat conditions such as in a vehicle. The temperature may degrade the longevity of the oils.
eucalyptus globulus oil, decyl glucoside crosspolymer, pinus sylvestris (pine scotch) oil, ravensara aromatica (ravensara leaf) oil, melaleuca quinquenervera (niaouli MQV) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, myrtus communis (myrtle) oil, ocimum basilicum (basil) oil, hyssop decumbens oil, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, inula graveolens oil