Patchouli Essential Oil Roll-On
Personal Patchouli-Scented Aromatherapy Rollerball
Old hippies from the '60s are not the only ones that love Patchouli! This single base note is versatile and well-loved.
With its earthy, herbaceous scent, it lends itself to those combating nervous exhaustion and stress. Perfect for awakening creativity and gently stimulating your senses!
Aromatherapy On-The-Go!Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket, on your desk, and laying around the house – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to ground, stimulate, and smell good!
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Feel like a new all-natural fragrance? Try Patchouli as a personal scent. Perfect for both sexes.
- Anoint pulse points before working to bump up your creativity.
- Patchouli is a great bath! Roll this on all of your pulse points and ease into a warm bath. Soak at least 15 minutes and pat dry.
- Patchouli is a great wrinkle fighter. This roll-on may be used as a facial serum. Roll and massage into your wrinkles.
- Massage into chest to fight the feeling of stress-related complaints and nerves.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin. May be applied to chest at bedtime.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands, and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil