Marula Oil (Organic, Virgin, Cold-Pressed)
Moisturizing Face Oil for Redness, Fine Lines, and Skin Elasticity
Multipurpose Marula is perfect to massage into your skin by itself or to bump up your favorite products to the next level. Your results will be outstanding for the appearance of your skin.Benefits of Marula Oil
- Absorbs easily into skin without a greasy residue, leaving the skin with the appearance of suppleness and firmness.
- Rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 9 Oleic and Omega 6 Linoleic), which improve the appearance of skin by deeply hydrating, nourishing, and improving the elasticity the skin.
- Improves the appearance of skin by lessening the appearance of redness
- Helps reduce the appearance of dryness by reducing transepidermal water loss. This also increases the appearance of smooth skin.
- Can help the appearance and prevention of scars and stretch marks because of the properties of essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- This oil, as mentioned above, contains fatty acids, and omega oils, along with vitamin E and C.These components are all know to combat free radicals which damage the skin and hasten the appearance of aging.
- This oil works well with all skin types, absorbing easily and not clogging pores. No worries about oily skin, as it balances the appearance of those trouble complexions.
- For dry, brittle hair, add a few drops to current shampoo or hair conditioner.
- Having about 4 times the amount of Vitamin C as an orange, it only takes a couple of drops for your face and neck. Add it to your moisturizers and facial serums.
- For a luxurious treat, add a few drops to our Body Lotion Unscented or one of our other body moisturizers.
- Use as a cuticle oil to soothe and moisturize dry, cracked cuticles.
Botanical name: sclerocarya birrea
This oil is sourced from: NamibiaHistory and Background
Native to South Africa, this plant dates back to ancient times. The Marula tree is revered because of its historical value. These trees are protected by the governments in Africa. Still harvested by hand, usually by women, this oil is made from the kernels of the fruit. Fair Trade collectives are responsible for this industry in South African villages.Physical Description
This unrefined oil is made from the kernel of the plant. This oil is a yellow-gold color.Aromatic Description
Slight nutty aroma
Our Marula Oil is cold-pressed, organic, virgin, 100% pure, and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.Cautions
- Even though Marula Oil normally does not produce side effects, always patch test when using a new product if you tend to be sensitive or allergic.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil.
- Always keep Marula oil out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.