Luck Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball to Make the Most of Your Own Serendipity
Our Luck blend elevates one's own personal belief that anything is possible! This little bottle of Luck is a complex blend of essential oils that conjures up good feelings toward oneself.
Featuring Orange, Ylang Ylang, Vetiver, Spearmint, Rose, Geranium, and Cardamom, When Luck is around, you'll feel less worried, more confident, focused, and open to receiving all the universe has to offer.
Aromatherapy on-the-go at its best!Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket, at your desk, or bedside – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to promote personal destiny
- Your very own good luck charm, the roller ball is handy and quick, already blended for you!
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Buying that lottery ticket? Walking into a casino? Try this for a dose of kismet.
- Looking for that big break? Why not try a little Luck?
- Try it for a mood reset after a day of unfortunate circumstance.
- Not practiced at taking chances? Breathe deeply and spin that wheel of fortune.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, neck, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, citrus sinensis (orange) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang III) oil, mentha spicata (spearmint) leaf oil, vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil, eletteria cardamomum (cardamom) oil, rosa centifolia (rose) flower oil