Floral Fresh Essential Oil Roll-On
Personal Aromatherapy Rollerball with a Lovely Crisp Floral Scent
Based off of one our most popular essential oil blends, Floral Fresh was born as a facial toner. With a light, crisp scent with a touch of herbal floral notes, it's the scent that always inspires customers to say, "It smells so good in here."
No surprise this blend has expanded to include a MultiSpray, natural deodorant, diffuser blend and now a personal rollerball.
Featuring Lavender, Rosemary, and Lemon, along with our secret proprietary oils, this combo smells like no other.
While enjoying smelling wonderful, this little potion will also promote an energized yet balanced spirit, promotes a stress free feeling and enhances concentration.
Yes, Aromatherapy On-The-Go!Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket and overnight bag, bathroom, and desk – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy for fresh scent, overall balance and energy
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Feel like you need balancing? Try deep breaths of Floral Fresh anytime.
- Looking for a natural personal perfume? Fresh is it!
- Want a pick-me-up or mood reset, here you go! Roll this on pulse points and breathe deep.
- Feel like you need a shower and there is not want around? Dab some of the blend on your pulse points and freshen up!
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, and proprietary essential oil blend