Chakra 5 (Throat) Essential Oil Blend
Balance and Support the Throat Chakra
The 5th or Throat Chakra is positioned at the throat, and associated with the color blue.
It is linked with the throat, thyroid, neck, jaw, and mouth. It governs feelings of self-expression, communication, and personal truth, and influences our ability to hear and understand.
When the Throat Chakra is in balance, we feel expressive, communicative, and creative. When out of balance we may feel out of control, unable to listen to others, have a fear of speaking, and lack of purpose in life.
Our Chakra 5 (Throat) Oil Blend is a combination of pure essential oils, specifically chosen to instill a feeling of peace and strength to mind and body.
This oil blend is safe to use in your water-based essential oil diffusers and pairs perfectly with our Chakra "Good Vibes" Carrier Oil for topical use in massaging into the skin and pulse points.
NOTE: Chakra 5 Oil Blend is made from pure oils and must be diluted before applying directly on the skin.
Features & Benefits
- Special blend of 100% pure essential oils selected to balance throat chakra energy centers
- Mix with Chakra Carrier oil and apply directly to throat, and other pulse points to encourage communication and connection between body and spirit
- Promotes ability to clearly communicate personal truths
- Lends a warm citrus scent
- Versatile oil blend can be used in an aromatherapy diffuser, mixed into carrier oils, cream and lotions for use on the skin, and for use in making a DIY chakra-balancing mist
Key Natural Ingredients
- Lavender Essential Oil – With benefits for all 7 chakras, Lavender promotes a sense of peace and calm that allows for the release of deep pain, needed to open up the flow of energy
- Sage Spanish Essential Oil – Works to cleanse energies, opening up the flow of energy from the lower chakras to the mind and consciousness, promotes mental clarity, uplifts and energizes the spirit, supports mouth health
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – Promotes the feeling of easy breathing, opens up inner feelings of freedom
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Invigorates the mind and allows for self-expression and creativity
- Jasmine Absolute Oil – Helps to open up repressed emotions, promotes communication and enhances feelings of intimacy
For use on the skin, dilute 1-2 drops Chakra 5 Oil Blend with 7-10 drops (approximately 1/6 of a teaspoon) Chakra Carrier Oil and apply directly to chakra area such as the throat and other pulse points to promote effective communication and authentic self expression.
You can also mix 1-2 drops of Chakra 5 Oil Blend into your favorite lotions, creams and body wash.
Use 10-15 drops of Chakra 5 Oil Blend in a water-based diffuser.
Breathe in the aroma while visualizing a vibrant blue light shining out from your throat and spreading open inside your body.
Chakra 5 Room Spray:
Make your own DIY chakra room Spray to use before meditation, yoga or to simply fill your environment with good energy.
Chakra 5 Room Spray Recipe
- 15-20 drops Chakra 5 Oil Blend
- 1/4 cup Witch Hazel
Mix chakra oil with the witch hazel in a spray bottle and shake to combine. Mist in your room and enjoy the aroma.
lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, salvia lavandulaefolia (sage) oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, jasminum grandiflorum (jasmine) flower oil, and proprietary essential oil blend
Chakras are the seven energy centers in the body, positioned from base of spine to crown of the head, which influence bodily processes, both physical and emotional. Each chakra holds a unique energetic frequency and relates to specific functions.
The Throat Chakra funnels energy from the lower chakras to the mind and consciousness, allowing us to put words to our thoughts and intentions.
Symptoms of a blocked throat chakra can include shyness, guilt, arrogance and even over eating, and can physically manifest in headaches, fatigue, laryngitis, and problems with the thyroid and endocrine system.
The throat chakra is connected to the color blue. Using your Chakra 5 Oil Blend, diffuse or inhale the scent from the bottle and visualize a bright blue light radiating from the throat as you repeat mantras like: I hear and speak the truth, My voice matters, and I live an authentic life.
This will help inspire you to communicate freely, and speak your authentic truth.