Meditate Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball for Supreme Meditation
Why do you meditate? To get in touch with yourself, relax, recharge, revive? To search for knowledge? Our Meditate aromatherapy rollerball will help will all of that.
This complex blend contains Patchouli as its lead oil with its stress-fighting and grounding abilities to stabilize your mind. While gently stimulating your senses, it will reawaken your creativity.
Lime, like all citrus oils, is uplifting. This delightful citrus oil, sharpens the senses, relieves mental fatigue, refreshes, purifies and promotes a feeling of protection and sharpens mental clarity and memory.
Another citrus, Bergamot, encourages the release of pent-up emotions such as unexpressed anger. It can redirect unproductive behavior toward spontaneity and optimism.
Geranium is balancing and beneficial for those who suffer with feelings of anxiety. Geranium can boost your ability to receive and experience and help with expression.
Meditate, with its intoxicating aroma, will make a believer out of you.Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your computer bag, keep in your pocket, at your desk, with your yoga mat, or bedside – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to amplify your meditation results
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Feel like you need balancing? Try deep breaths of Meditate.
- Anoint pulse points before meditation to help clear your mind and deepen your meditation.
- Want a unique personal perfume? Try this top-selling scent as perfume.
- Massage into chest to help calm your mind.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin. May be applied to chest at bedtime.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands, and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, citrus aurantium (neroli) flower oil, rosa centifolia (rose) flower oil, and additional proprietary essential oil blend, tocopherol (natural vitamin e)