Breathe Essential Oil Roll-On
Aromatherapy Rollerball to Encourage Deep Breathing
The easiest aid we have for our mental and physical health is deep breathing. Simple and effective, yet we forget to stop for a moment just to breathe.
Breathe aromatherapy rollerball assists with deep breathing. When you smell it, your reaction is to automatically inhale, breathing it in.
We have combined the most powerful respiratory oils such as Eucalyptus, Ravensara, Niaouli, Peppermint, and Myrrh. Considered the "Mother Mucolytic" oil in the aromatherapy world, precious Inula Graveolens is a must for this blend. Throw in Lavender, and Pine Needle for good measure and Breathe is a blend with no rival.
Perfect Aromatherapy on-the-go!Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket, overnight bag, vanity, bathroom, and most especially at bedside. No spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to facilitate deep breathing.
- Handy and quick, already blended for you.
- Thoughtful gift idea.
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Feel like you need to clear your head? Try deep breaths of Breathe before bedtime.
- Keep with you during allergy, cold, and flu season. Instant feeling of relief!
- Want a relieving bedtime bathing experience? Roll this on all of your pulse points and chest and back. Ease into a warm bath. Soak at least 15 minutes and pat dry. Wrap up in warm pajamas and sleep well.
- Massage into chest at night to help breathe better and deeper.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin. May be applied to chest at bedtime.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, pinus sylvestris (pine) leaf oil, ravensara aromatica leaf oil, melaleuca quinquenervia (niaouli mqv) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, inula graveolens oil, and proprietary essential oil blend