Millennium Essential Oil Blend
100% Pure and Natural Diffusion Blend for Meditation
Millennium instantly transports you to an exotic spa retreat. Blending energizing citrus, rich florals, and exotic essential oils, Millennium will rejuvenate your spirit like a beautiful spring day.
Uses of Millennium Essential Oil Blend
- Add to diffuser or vaporizer, before meditation, breathe in the aromas to renew the spirit.
- Add 10-15 drops into a spray bottle with water for a natural air freshener. Shake well before using.
- Add a few drops to an air filter to make your home smell like a spa.
The Millennium Story
As the name implies, Millennium was our way to welcome the turn of the century from the 1900's to the 2000's. Millennium is a product of a contest among our employees at the time. They each created a unique blend and wrote a story about its inspiration.
Millennium came out on top for its rich aroma that is reflective of a golden age of the past while embracing the future. It’s complexity comes from the ten oils blended, one for each decade
Pale yellow to clear in appearance.
Key Oils Included
- Geranium (pelargonium graveolens)
- Patchouli (pogostemon cablin)
- Lime (citrus aurantifolia
- Bergamot (citrus aurantium bergamia),
- Neroli (citrus aurantium flower)
- Rose Absolute (rosa centifolia flower)
pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, citrus aurantium (neroli) flower oil, rosa centifolia (rose) flower oil, and additional proprietary essential oil blend
Our essential oil blends are 100% pure and natural. they are free of any chemicals, pesticides, parabens, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- Do not apply direct to skin. Dilute in unscented cream/lotion/oil.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using essential oils.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
- Essential Oil Safety Information from University of Minnesota
- Read: Essential Oil Safety from Robert Tisserand and Rodney Young