Peppermint Essential Oil Roll-On
Peppermint-Scented Aromatherapy Rollerball to Help Awaken the Senses
Peppermint is one of the most versatile and loved essential oils in the world of aromatherapy.
We've blended our fresh and lively peppermint oil with hi-oleic Safflower Seed Oil in an easy-to-use rollerball. No diluting or mixing needed. Aromatherapy on-the-go at it's best!Features & Benefits
- Convenient packaging is great to throw in your bag or keep at your desk – without the risk of spills!
- Easy-to-use, place oils right where you need them most
- This multi-use oil has countless uses for the body and mind
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Ideal for a quick pick me up and a mental refresher - perfect to give students a mental boost of energy when studying for a test.
- Good for temporary relief of sore muscles, while giving a cool, tingly feeling.
- When outdoors, use as a natural bug repellent to keep those pesky critters away.
- Roll on to the chest and neck to bring temporary relief to seasonal allergies.
- Use on the temples to provide temporary relief from the feeling of headaches.
- Roll onto the back of the neck to cool down in hot weather.
Roll oil over pulse points on the top of the head, back of the neck, on the temples, and on the bottom of both big toes (reflexology for head/brain).
Also, try applying oil into the palms of your hands, cupping them over your nose, and take 3-4 long, cleansing breaths.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oils. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or other fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil