MerGel Multipurpose Facial Lotion (1989 Collection)
All-In-One Facial Product to Hydrate, Nourish and Protect Skin
2.23 fl. oz.
Packed with grade-A ingredients, easy to use and effective, meet your newest skin care VIP.
Inspired by Mar Gelata, a throwback product from the 1990's, MerGel is a multipirpose facial treatment product that can double as a serum, moisturizer and leave-on mask.
The magic comes from our special blend of algae, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea and Sea Buckthorn, suspended in a weightless gel-like lotion that instantly sinks into the skin, leaving it soft, hydrated and glowing.
Gentle, yet hard working, MerGel is the answer for skin that looks fresh, healthy, ageless.
Features & Benefits
- Think of MerGel as the most versatile weapon in your beauty arsenal
- Concentrated formula penetrates quickly for instant nutrition
- Formulated to benefit all skin types
- Enjoy a calmer, livelier, plumped, more radiant looking complexion with regular uses
- Great to wear under makeup or to use as an overnight leave-on mask
- Can be layered with your other favorite skin care products
- Instantly cools and calms the skin
- Smells heavenly, breathe in the scent for a boost of aromatherapy goodness.
Key Natural Ingredients
- Aloe Vera – Moisturizing without feeling greasy, reduces the appearance of inflammation, and holds antioxidants that boost the look of firmness
- Hyaluronic Acid – Powerful moisturizer that doesn’t feel oily on the skin
- Algae Extracts – Gives a look of luminosity to skin, rich in vital nutrients and minerals, offers a feeling of balance and detox to the skin
- Green Tea Extract – Rich in antioxidants, brings a feeling of calm and balance to skin, promotes clear-looking skin, and boosts the appearance of youthfulness
- Sea Buckthorn Oil – Nutrient-dense, improves the look of wrinkles and fights the appearance of breakouts by calming and promoting the skin’s natural regenerative properties
- Clary Sage Essential Oil – Promotes harmony to the skin, useful for those fighting hormonal acne
- Patchouli Essential Oil –
- Cedarwood Essential Oil – Aids in the look of firmness and tightened feeling
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – Soothing and purifying
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil –
- Geranium and Lavender Essential Oil – Reduces the appearance of irritation, while gently coaxing skin into a feeling of balance and calm
- Chlorella Oil – Nutrient-rich antioxidant protects from free radical damage, premature aging and the look of tired, lackluster skin
- Organic Matcha Powder – Nourishing, promotes harmony for all skin types. Rich in vitamins, minerals, gamma-lineolic acid (GLA), oleic acid, steariodonic acid, and phospholipids
To use as a serum or moisturizer:
After cleansing and toning, apply 1-3 pumps of Mergel to face and neck. If using a face oil, apply MerGel after patting pressing the oil into your skin. If more moisture is needed, finish with your favorite face cream.
To use as a leave-on mask:
After cleansing and prepping the skin for bed, apply a generous layer of MerGel on the face and neck and let it sink in overnight.
purified water, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), laminaria digitata extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, sodium polyacrylate, xylitol, caprylic acid & glyceryl stearate (naturally derived), hypnea musciformis extract, gellidiela acerosa extract, sargassum filipendula extract, sorbitol, fucus vesiculosus extract, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, cedrus deodara (cedarwood) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang III) oil, cannabis sativa (organic hemp) seed oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, chlorella protothecoides oil, caprylic/capric triglycerides (coconut/glycerin), lavandula angustifolia (lavender absolute) oil, laminaria digitata powder, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf (organic matcha) powder, benzyl alcohol (naturally derived), potassium sorbate, and sodium benzoate