Lavender Tansy Essential Oil Roll-On
Lavender & Blue Tansy-Scented Aromatherapy Rollerball with an Intoxicating Scent
Lavender Tansy it one of our newest essential oil blends and one of the most fragrant.
Lavender is by far the most popular essential oil in the world and with good reason. It can relax, calm, and soothe both the body and mind.
To our two high-quality Lavenders, we've added wild crafted Tanacetum Annuum (also known as Blue Tansy) loved by aromatherapists for helping to dispel anger and allowing one to express emotion.
The result of this beautiful blend is pure Heaven.Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your purse, keep at your desk, dressing table, or bedside – without the risk of spills!
- Easy-to-use oil blend right when you need them most
- Focused aromatherapy to promote sleep and calmness while smelling delightful.
- Handy and quick, already blended for you.
- Thoughtful gift idea.
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Perfect for a natural perfume!
- Great spot treatment for calming the feeling of inflamed skin.
- Breathe deeply when encountering insomnia, stress, and mind chatter.
- Safe for children of all ages
- Because of it's lovely blue color, avoid contact with clothing, fabric and materials that could stain.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, neck, heart, behind knees, inside of andles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Essential Oil Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oils. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or other fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing. Two of these oils are deep blue and they will stain clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender absolute) oil, and tanacetum annuum oil