Hair & Scalp Elixir
Nutritive Essential Oil Blend for Healthy Scalp and Hair
Great looking hair starts with a healthy scalp.
Our scalps are basically an extension of our facial skin (but a bit thicker). Pores and hair follicles can get clogged, oil can build up or we can experience dryness.
We've combined some of the world's best botanical oils and essential oils to specifically address the problems that can keep our hair looking more drab than fab.
With repeated use, your scalp will feel more balanced, hair will look healthy and feel revived.
Features & Benefits
- Consistent use promotes healthier scalp and hair
- Special blend of oils prevents the appearance and discomfort of dandruff
- Hair looks shiny and plumped
- Supports strong hair follicles, which is needed for thicker, longer hair
- Discourages dry, brittle hair and breakage
- Use to tame flyaways and instantly moisturize dry tips
- A great oil to use for a relaxing scalp massage
- Add a few drops to your shampoo and conditioner for a vitamin boost
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids
Key Natural Ingredients
- Organic Argan Oil – Promotes softer, more manageable hair, improves the feel of hair elasticity and adds a healthy shine
- Organic Grape Seed Oil – Rich in polyphenol antioxidants and nutrients such as Vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids, encourages healthy blood flow, lightweight oil that absorbs quickly without any greasy residue
- Organic Avocado Oil – Rich in biotin and fatty acids known to promote healthy hair, prevents hair breakage, hydrates and soothes
- Organic Marula Oil – Rich in essential fatty acids, deeply hydrating and nourishing, improves the look of dry, brittle hair
- Watermelon Seed Oil – Nutrient-dense, lightweight oil that smooths out "frizzies" without weighing down hair
- Organic Jojoba Gold – Nutrient-rich oils used to hydrate and soothe
- Lavender Essential Oil – Conditions hair, promotes shine and prevents the look of dandruff
- Peppermint Essential Oil – Cooling and stimulating, promotes healthy blood flow that helps support hair growth
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – Purifying, keeps hair follicles clean and nourishes hair roots
- Cedarwood Essential Oil – Stimulating, high in Vitamin E, which promotes healthy hair, refreshing scent uplifts the mind
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil – Conditions and supports healthy hair, especially for those experiencing alopecia and hair loss
- Rosemary Essential Oil – Stimulating, promotes healthy blood flow to hair follicles
To nourish the scalp, apply several drops directly on the scalp and massage in. Use either as a pre-shampoo treatment or apply before bed to care for scalp and hair while you sleep.
For thicker hair, follow with 2-5 drops of the oil blend added to your conditioner and apply from mid lengths to hair ends.
For thick curly hair, follow the steps above, then after cleansing hair use a few drops on scalp and at the ends and comb through.
For thin to normal hair types, when styling hair, avoid applying oil too close to the scalp.
argania spinosa (organic virgin argan) oil, vitis vinifera (virgin organic grape) seed oil, persea gratisimma virgin (organic avocado) oil, sclerocarya birrea (organic marula) seed oil, citrullus lanatus (kalahari watermelon) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (organic gold jojoba) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil, juniperus mexicana (cedarwood) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang III) oil, and rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil