Cedarwood Vetiver Essential Oil Roll-On
Personal Aromatherapy Rollerball with a Rich, Woodsy Scent
Scent is is a powerful sense that can have an immediate impact on your emotional and spiritual well-being.
This essential oil blend was created from the woods. These Biblical oils, when breathed in, remind you of Christmas services from the past and the comfort of Grandma's cedar chest.
Featuring Lavandin, Spruce, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Frankincense and Vetiver, along with our secret proprietary oils, this combo is thoughtful and sentimental.Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag, keep in your pocket and overnight bag, bathroom, and desk – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy for a lovely scent, overall balance and spiritual renewal.
- Handy and quick, already blended for you.
- Thoughtful gift idea.
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors.
- Feel like you need to renew the spirit? Try deep breaths of Cedarwood Vetiver to connect with the sacred.
- Looking for a natural personal perfume? Cedarwood Vetiver is especially great for men or those who prefer a woodsy scent.
- Want a pick-me-up or mood reset? Here you go! Roll this on pulse points and breathe deep.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, tsuga canadensis (spruce) oil, amyris balsamifera bark oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, juniperus mexicana (cedarwood) oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, cedrus deodara (cedarwood) oil, vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil, and a proprietary essential oil blend