Micro-Exfoliation Scrub to Improve Appearance of Acne, Oily, Congested Skin
Ever wish you could give your skin a big drink of green smoothie? Well, dreams do come true. This whipped up combo of skin super foods will give your skin the boost it is thirsting for.
Natural exfoliating ingredients from the sea create a renewed and brighter appearance. Skin-calming Lavender keep the feel of inflammation at bay and soothe signs of irritation. Gives the skin the appearance of a gentle, less aggressive version of microdermabrasion.
Features & Benefits
Skin-loving ingredients so healthy you’ll be tempted to grab a spoon. But don’t! Leave this delicacy for your beauty routine.
- Use Fango Scrub to encourage the look of clarity, balance, and natural glow to upset skin
- Effectively exfoliates and purifies for skin that looks smooth and youthful skin
- Nourishes and remineralizes for a healthy complexion
- Great for all skin types, especially those with oily or congested skin
Key Natural Ingredients
- Kaolin Clay Mud – cleanses & purifies skin, visibly improving the appearance of blemishes and irritation
- Lithothamnium Calcareum (Red Algae) – holds detoxifying and remineralizing properties, good for giving skin the quality of balance, clarity & even tone
- Lavender Essential Oil – makes scars, spots, and wrinkles less noticeable, while gently coaxing skin into a feeling of balance and calm
- Lemon Essential Oil – gives skin a glow, improves clarity, cleans, and reduces the feeling of excess oil
Use 1-2 times weekly as needed. Apply evenly to face and neck area. Use quick, circular movements to exfoliate. Add Sea Tonic if the scrub dries too quickly. Rinse with water.
Tip: For deeper exfoliation, leave scrub on the skin for 3 minutes and cover face with a warm, damp towel.
lithothamnium calcareum, kaolin, fucus vesiculosus, purifed water, capric/caprylic triglycerides (coconut/glycerin), phenoxyethanol (less than 1%), caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, senegal gum, xanthan gum, disodium edta