the power of plant-based oils ~ 23 of them
WHAT MAKES SV23 SPECIAL
Luxurious Skin Performance
Provides optimal hydration for all skin types
Diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
Protects from the signs of premature aging
Promotes a plumped, youthful-looking complexion
Daily protection from pollution & environmental damage
Calms the look and discomfort of redness & inflammation
Improves the appearance of dark spots, scars & discoloration
Instantly softens skin with a velvety texture
Encourages a clear, smooth complexion
Benefits complexions for both men & women
WHAT MAKES SV23 SPECIAL
Made from 100% pure and natural plant-based ingredients
Handcrafted, in small batches
Clean, non-toxic formula does not contain any parabens, harsh chemicals, synthetic fragrance or colorants
Rich, warm scent is a delight to the senses
Easily absorbs into the skin
Gentle yet active – you will see and feel the benefits of this amazing serum
soak it up
SV23 is designed to penetrate deep into your skin and provide the nourishment and hydration that's needed for your skin to function properly, and look and feel it's very best. SV23 is formulated for everyone ~ any skin type ~ for men or women.
Active Hydrating Ingredients: Argan, Abyssinian, Avocado, Geranium, Jojoba, Marula, Prickly Pear, Rose, Rosehip, Sandalwood, Sea Buckthorn
PROTECTION FROM AGING
and so much more. SV23 provides protection against the visible signs of aging, while diminishing the look of current fine lines and wrinkles. This facial serum also provides daily protection from pollution and environmental damage.
Active Protection Ingredients: Argan, Avocado, Carrot Seed, Chlorella, Frankincense, Grapeseed, Marula, Myrrh, Prickly Pear, Rosehip, Turmeric
enhance your glow
All 23 natural botanicals in SV23 play their part in the process of improving your skin's health. Several of them help deliver a more plump, youthful, brighter look to your skin. The results are a velvety texture, softer skin, and a clear smooth complexion.
Active Ingredients Bringing Radiance: Abyssinian, Apricot, Carrot Seed, Copaiba Balsam, Geranium, Lemon, Neroli, Prickly Pear, Saffron
CALM. SOOTHE. CORRECT.
If you're dealing with redness and inflammation (or many other skin issues), incorporating SV23 into your daily or nightly routine can help greatly. Our botanical and essential oil selections for this formulation were chosen for their versatility in combating the challenges facing those with the most sensitive skin types.
Active Care Ingredients: Abyssinian, Apricot, Blue Yarrow, Chlorella, Copaiba Balsam, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapeseed, Lemon, Myrrh, Neroli, Saffron, Sandalwood, Turmeric
What Our Customers Say About SV23
Rozina D. (VERIFIED BUYER)
Love this oil!
Love love this oil. I have very oily skin which is prone to cystic acne. I am 46 years old. I was hesitant to use this produce since it's nothing but oils. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my skin soaks this up. I use 5 drops of this every night and mix it with Sea Tonic so as to spread it evenly throughout the skin. I love it!!
Jordan E (VERIFIED BUYER)
Pure Heaven. That's all I have to say! Pure Heaven.
- Dry Skin: Use 7-8 drops morning and night to keep the skin hydrated and supple. Layer under moisturizer for ultra-hydration.
- Mature Skin: Use 7-8 drops on the face, neck and chest every day and night to improve the look of fine lines, wrinkles and dark spots. Layer on top of other corrective skin care products to encourage deeper penetration.
- Normal Skin: Use 2-5 drops, as needed to protect skin from premature aging and to hydrate. Increase to twice daily or add a few more drops during cold, winter months. If you are looking for slightly less hydration and quick absorption, mix a few drops SV23 with a couple sprays of Sea Tonic.
- Combination Skin: Use 1-2 drops with a few sprays of Sea Tonic and apply to the skin morning or night, concentrating on areas that tend to get dry. Customize by season or skin condition by adding more drops or using straight from the bottle.
- Oily Skin: Use 1-2 drops with a few sprays of Sea Tonic at night before bed to hydrate the skin and promote the look and feel of balance to oily skin. Customize by season or skin condition by adding more drops or using straight from the bottle.
- Acne-Prone Skin: Use a few drops mixed with Sea Tonic to active breakouts to soothe and clam the look of redness. Daily use will help alleviate the look and feel of inflammation and provide a feel of balance to the skin. Spot treat breakouts with Acne & Blemish Infusion for daily acne maintenance.
- At home facial massage... Use with a facial roller 1-2 times a week for an at-home facial massage that stimulates blood flow, eliminates the look of fluid retention, allows your product to deeply penetrate the skin and keep the signs of aging at bay. A great Sunday self-care ritual!
- After a spa facial... Facials are a great way to care for the skin but sometimes, depending on the products used and type of facial, the skin can feel a bit out of whack. Use SV23 as an at-home salve to battle any stress and coax your skin back into a feeling of calm. Especially good for use after a chemical peel or microdermabrasion.
- Red, itchy, inflamed skin... Used a new product that didn’t agree with your skin, had a bad reaction from a skin treatment or the weather is wreaking havoc on your skin. Use SV23 to fight the look and feel of inflammation, hydrate dry or flaky skin and promote a cool, comforting feel to burning skin.
SUGGESTED USE BY SKIN TYPE
Full Ingredient List
simmondsia chinensis (jojoba gold) seed oil, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil*, argania spinosa (argan) oil*, crambe abyssinica (abyssinian) seed oil, persea gratisimma (avocado) oil*, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil*, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, copaifera officinalis (copaiba) oil+, rosa mosqueta (rosehip) seed oil*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, rosa centifolia (rose) flower oil, daucus carota (carrot) oil*, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) oil+, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil+, achillea millefolium (yarrow) oil, chlorella protothecoides oil, opuntia ficus indica (prickly pear) seed oil, citrus aurantium (neroli) flower oil, curcuma longa (turmeric) root oil*, and crocus sativus (saffron) oil