Seduction Natural Perfume (1989 Collection)
Personal Fragrance Rollerball with a Complex, Romantic Scent
Our original natural perfume is back, in easy-to-apply, roll-on form.
Not only are synthetic fragrance ingredients headache-inducing, they are harmful to the body. Our all-natural perfume oil is a combination of pure essential oils blended into a sensual personal scent.
Made with two of our most precious essential oils, woodsy Sandalwood Mysore and erotic precious Jasmine Sambac blend with earthy Vetiver to create an intimate personal fragrance.
Added bonus? The aromatherapy benefits offer a soothing, romantic, and regenerative mood. Everyone will be asking “what are you wearing?
Features & Benefits
- Seduction is perfect for those looking for an alternative to synthetic perfumes and colognes.
- Made with 100% pure essential oils and high quality Safflower Oil
- No synthetic fragrance
- Unique romantic fragrance that will set you apart from the crowd
- Perfume oils offer a deeper scent than sprays. Simply apply a small amount to pulse points (wrists, neck, and chest) and enjoy!
Key Natural Ingredients
- Sandalwood Essential Oil – From the Mysore region of India, this ultimate Sandalwood offers a calming and balanced quality to body and spirit
- Jasmine Sambac Absolute Essential Oil – From the Sambac region of India, this ultimate Jasmine lends a feeling of romance and passion
- Vetiver Essential Oil – With its earthy scent, this beloved oil grounds this perfume and promotes calm and a stress-free state of mind
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin.
Our Natural Fragrance Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil, jasminum officinalis sambac (jasmine) flower oil, and vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil