Sagittarius Essential Oil Roll-On
Zodiac Aromatherapy To Support And Unlock The Power Of The Extroverted, Generous, And Optimistic-
Born November 22 - December 21
Sagittarius is a blend that supports and compliments The Archer and Centaur.
Sagittarians are the fun-loving adventurers of The Zodiac! They seek freedom and love traveling, but that means they can be extremely hard to pin down.
They are also known to be natural entertainers, optimistic, forthright, idealistic, and probably the friendliest of all the signs.
When a Sagittarius is hurting, they can distance themselves from others and conceal their emotions.
This blend combines Sandalwood for a self-esteem boost, Frankincense for concentration, and Cinnamon to bring out the best in Sagittarius in any work or social event.Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your bag or keep at your desk – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to celebrate and support your Zodiac sign
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Easy-to-use, place oils right where you need them most
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Choose this unique blend as a signature scent to compliment the Sagittarius' positive qualities.
- Feeling anxious and depressed? Try this special blend to feel balanced and refreshed.
- Before a big presentation, roll on to pulse points. These spots emit heat, which helps fragrance develop faster.
- To start the day off on the right foot, roll onto the palms and inhale, breathing deeply.
Roll oil over pulse points on the top of the head, back of the neck, on the temples, and on bottoms of both big toes (reflexology for head/brain).
Also try applying oil into the palms of your hands, cupping them over your nose, and take 3-4 long, cleansing breaths.
Our Essential Oil Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oils. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or other fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, santalum album (sandalwood) oil, cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) leaf oil