Ravensara Bark Essential Oil
100% Pure & Natural Ravensara Bark Essential Oil
Botanical Name: agathophyllum anisata
The natives of Madagascar refer to Ravensara Bark as the "oil that heals" for its many holistic uses. Often compared to Lavender because of its versatility, this oil is used to calm and soothe many common complaints.Uses of Ravensara Bark Essential Oil
- Use in a diffuser at the first signs of illness or in a room where someone has been sick.
- Breathe in the aroma before bed to help calm the mind & spirit.
MadagascarHistory and Background
Ravensara Bark, sometimes called Havozo, is often used for holistic health purposes to calm, relax, uplift and promote mental clarity as well as restfulness.
In Madagascar, Ravensara (leaf and bark)is used in traditional medicine as a "cure all" and for centuries as a tonic to fight infections as well as nervous and respiratory conditions.Physical Description
This oil is colorless to pale yellow in appearance.Aromatic Description
Ravensara Bark oil has a sweet, licorice aroma.Biological Makeup and Components
Anethole, methyl chavical, linalool, limonene, cis-alpha-BergamoteneExtraction Technique
Ravensara Bark is extracted by steam distillation from the bark.Information for Aromatherapists
This oil is a top to middle note and blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cardamom, Marjoram Sweet and Spanish, Pine, Cedar, Clove, Thyme, all Eucalyptus varieties, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Bay Laurel, Mandarin, Palmarosa,Cypress, Rosemary, Pepper Black, Tea Tree, Thyme, Oregano, Ylang Ylang and Ginger.
Our Ravensara Bark essential oil is 100% pure and natural. It is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes, fillers, or carrier oils.Cautions
- Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Possible dermal irritant. Do not use directly on the skin without diluting.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- Use in moderation.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using essential oils.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.