Pisces Essential Oil Roll-On
Zodiac Aromatherapy To Support And Unlock The Power Of The Wise, Artistic, And Affectionate-
Born February 19 - March 20
Support and unlock the power of The Fish with this essential oil blend.
Pisces tend to be the most psychic of all the signs. They are intuitive, spiritual, and are driven by making a positive difference in the lives of others.
Their empathetic nature can lead them to put others' needs before their own and even put them at risk of being taken advantage of.
Pisces are affectionate, gentle and true die-hard romantics!
Our special essential oil blend complements Pisces with voluptuous Ylang Ylang to nurture their sensitive, romantic side. Cedarwood and Patchouli is added to ground them from escaping into their dreamsworlds.Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your computer bag, keep in your pocket, at your desk, or bedside – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to celebrate and support your Zodiac sign
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Pisces love water. Apply roll-on to pulse points before soaking in a calming aromatherapy bath.
- Use on the feet, lymphatic points, and on skin near the liver to promote the free flow of creativity and to enhance the best qualities of Pisces.
- Avoiding your responsibilities? Use to ground Pisces from the urge to escape.
- Want a unique personal perfume? Try this light, earthy scent as your personal fragrance.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). The bottom of the feet and the liver are also good spots to use your Pisces roll-on.
Massage into skin. May be applied to chest at bedtime.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands, and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang III) oil, cedrus deodara (cedarwood) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil