Leo Essential Oil Roll-On
Zodiac Aromatherapy To Support And Unlock The Power Of The Outgoing, Fiery, And Self-Assured-
Born July 23-August 22
Leo is a blend to support and complement The Lion.
Just like their namesake, Leos are natural leaders of the pack. Bold, proud, and ambitious, they are naturally confident and like to blaze the trail.
They are tenacious in conquering their goals and expect the best out of themselves. Leos aren't afraid to pat themselves on the back when they achieve success.
Despite their big personalities, they can be quite generous to others and aim to please. Balancing their social life with taking the time to rest and relax is a challenge for Leos.
Our fresh, energetic blend includes Petitgrain Bigarade, Lime, and Orange.
Leo is a fun way to experience aromatherapy on-the-go!Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your computer bag, keep in your pocket, at your desk, or bedside – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to celebrate and support your Zodiac sign
- Handy and quick, already blended for you
- Thoughtful gift idea
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Need a boost of positive energy? Try deep breaths of Leo.
- Anoint pulse points before attending gatherings of people to enhance the best qualities of Leo.
- Want a unique personal perfume? Try this fresh, citrus scent as your personal fragrance.
- Feeling depressed, anxious, and totally not your normal self? Breathe in Leo as a pick-me-up.
- Massage into chest at night to help refresh and calm nervous energy.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin. May be applied to chest at bedtime.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, citrus aurantium (petitgrain bigarade) leaf oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, citrus sinensis (orange) oil