Kooky Southern Aunt Ass (and Everything) Oil
100% Natural Body Glow Oil - Natch Beaut Collaboration
4.0 fl oz. (118 ml)
Like the song says, you know you're cute, so blame it on the juice - and the Kooky Southern Aunt Ass Oil.
Made in collaboration with Natch Beaut’s Jackie Johnson, this special edition Ass (and Everything) oil inspires you to show your beautiful bum some love.
Jackie worked with us to develop a formula that feels velvety soft on the skin and features an aromatherapy-powered scent that energizes the mind and body with confidence and a renewed zeal for life.
Use to oil your bum, body and show off all that you're working with.
Features & Benefits
- Promotes healthy, radiant skin
- Non-sticky texture absorbs quickly
- Layers well with other skin and body care products
- Made with nutrient-dense ingredients that feed the skin
- Hydrates and keeps the skin looking plumped, firm, and feeling supple
- Packed in a beautiful frosted glass bottle with easy to use dropper
- Have plans at night? Massage oil into your arms, chest, and legs to get glowing
- Staying in? Use as a bath oil to draw a relaxing, soul-nourishing aromatherapy bath
- Infused with chakra oil blends to support healthy energy flow and raise those good vibrations
- Light, subtle scent energizes and inspires a happy, carefree mood
- 100% natural, cruelty free formula, made without any synthetic fragrances or perfumes
Key Natural Ingredients
- Hi-Oleic Safflower Oil – High in linoleic acid to create soft, smooth, hydrated skin.
- Organic Hemp Seep and Organic Avocado Oils – Rich sources of essential fatty acids, visibly smooths the appearance of the skin, hydrates and protects the skin barrier. Provides effective hydration without feeling greasy.
- Watermelon Seed Oil – Nutrient-dense lightweight oil used to promote a look of clarity for the skin.
- Grapefruit, Bergamot, and Blood Orange Essential Oils – Cleansing and purifying oils used for their crisp, citrusy scents that uplift and energize the body, mind and spirit.
- Lavender Absolute Oil – Calming oil, that improves the look and feel of inflammation and is said to support the body's production of collagen and its ability to heal wounds.
- Sandalwood Essential Oi – Calms and balances the feel of irritation, promotes a firmer appearance for the skin and lends a sensual exotic aroma.
- Ylang Ylang, Clary Sage, and Ho Wood Essential Oils – Calming and soothing oils with lovely, sensual aromas.
- Vetiver Essential Oil – Known as the “oil of tranquility” Vetiver calms and soothes the mind and body with a sultry, earthy aroma.
- Melissa Essential Oil – With a bright, green aroma, this oil instills a feeling of peace and resilience.
- Rosa Canina Oil – Hydrating, antioxidant-rich oil that soothes and balances the feel of the skin, and help to improve the appearances of aging skin.
- Organic Chlorella Extract – Skin superfood packed with vitamin A, C, K and B-vitamins, protects from free radical damage, premature aging and the look of tired, lackluster skin. Improves the look and feel of inflammation and supports the body's natural healing abilities.
- Japanese Shikon Extract – Provides antioxidants to protect skin from free radical damage, soothes the look and feel of inflammation and promotes healthy skin regeneration.
After scrubbing with my Kooky Southern Ass Scrub, rub this all over your beautiful ass! Can be used all over your bod, or as a bath oil, too.
If applying during the day, don't forget your sunscreen!
- Jackie J. (your K.S.A.)
Caution: This oil is for external use only. Take care when using oil in the bathtub or shower because it can make the surfaces slippery.
Other Uses for the KSA Ass Oil
- Massage over collar bones and on the chest to give the skin a sexy glow
- Use as a moisturizing shave oil for legs, underarms and other areas of the body
- Rub on cuticles to keep them soft and hydrated
- Try it out as a hydrating foot treatment. Apply oil to feet, concentrating on dry calluses and heels, then wrap feet in warm towels for 5-10 minutes.
- Use to give that special someone a romantic massage, or for a relaxing self massage
- Add 20 drops of the Ass oil and 1/2 cup Dead Sea Salts into a warm bath to create a nourishing and relaxing aromatherapy bath.
- Layer with other body care products. Start with the oil then apply your favorite body cream or body lotion.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, cannabis sativa (organic hemp) seed oil, citrullus lanatus (kalahari watermelon) seed oil, persea gratisimma virgin (organic avocado) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, citrus paradisii (grapefruit) oil, citrus bergamia (bergamot) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang III) oil, citrus sinensis (blood orange) oil, santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, cinnamomum camphora ct. linalool (ho wood) oil, vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender absolute) oil, melissa officinalis (lemon balm) oil, and rosa centifolia (rose) flower oil, lithospermum erythrorhizon (Japanese shikon) root extract, chlorella pyrenodiosa (organic) powder, and tocopherol (natural vitamin e)
About Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Great for all skin types, this organic botanical oil protects the skin from free radical damage and calms and nourishes the skin. Considered "nature’s most perfectly balanced oil", Hemp Seed will not clog pores or leave the skin feeling greasy.
Our organic, cold pressed Hemp Seed Oil is sourced from Canada and does not contain any substances that impair mental processes, specifically THC.
About Jackie Johnson, Host of the Natch Beaut Podcast
Jackie is a native Texan, comedian, and self-proclaimed beauty passionista.
She is the host of the weekly beauty podcast called Natch Beaut where she explores the self-care space while laughing, yelling, singing, and keeping things cruelty free.
Jackie gabs with celebs, makeup artists, indie brand owners, and other guests about what beauty and self-care means to them, and attempts to take the seriousness, mysteries, and intimidation out of makeup and skincare.
Natch Beaut is available anywhere you listen to podcasts.
The Source Vitál team first met Jackie in 2017 at the Indie Beauty Expo in Dallas.
Since then, Jackie has worked with Source Vitál to create sponsored blog posts and social media content, helped promote our annual Breast Cancer Awareness Month campaign, and welcomed us as a guest on the Natch Beaut podcast.
Click here to listen to Jackie’s discussion with Sophia, our cosmetic chemist and product developer, from May of 2020.
Kooky Southern Aunt Collection
We recently partnered with Jackie to create the Kooky Southern Aunt Collection, named after one of her many colorful nicknames.
The collaboration includes aromatherapy-infused body care products specially designed to promote self-love, inspire confidence in every body, and celebrate the sexy, sassy, "kooky" inside us all.
The 3-product collection includes:
- Kooky Southern Aunt Ass (and Body) Scrub
- Kooky Southern Aunt Ass (and Everything) Oil
- Kooky Southern Aunt Deozein Natural Deodorant Spray
How To Create Your Kooky Southern Aunt-Inspired Self-Care Ritual
Step 1: Get your scrub on.
Use the Kooky Southern Aunt Ass Scrub in the shower to buff away rough skin textures and leave skin feeling silky soft and smooth.
Scoop out the scrub into the palm of your hand and start gently exfoliating the feet and legs using vigorous circular motions and sweeping up towards the heart.
Then focus on giving your bum some love. Giving it a rub starting from where the legs meet the bottom of the butt cheek and scrub upwards to the small of the back.
Be sure to say a few words of appreciation for the lusciousness of your backside!
Then, keep moving upwards, exfoliating your abdomen, chest arms and back.
Finish by rinsing off with warm water for a relaxing shower or use cool water to give an energy boost and encourage healthy blood flow.
Step 2: Oil up your ass.
After your shower gently pat dry the skin. While the skin is still damp use the Kooky Southern Aunt Ass Oil to nourish and moisturize.
Drop 10-20 drops of the ass oil into your hand and massage all over the skin.
Focus on giving yourself some self-love affirmations as you apply the oil - thank your arms for being strong and working hard, admire all your curves, and be sure to oil up your ass to show off all its plump perkiness.
Step 3: Keep your pits fresh.
Finish your ritual with a few sprays of the Kooky Southern Aunt Deozein Natural Deodorant. This clean and safe natural deodorant is good to use on the underarms and to use as an all over body spray.
Take a moment to breathe in the rich, exotic scent and remind yourself you look hot and smell amazing!