Dude Natural Cologne (1989 Collection)
Personal Fragrance Rollerball with a Masculine Scent
Formulated and code named "Dude" by our Founder Jerry Pope, years ago, but never released, we are pleased to share this special blend.
Jerry's expert hand blended Lime, Sandalwood, Vetiver, and Cedarwood Essential Oils to create a unique masculine scent.
This natural cologne is sure to turn heads!
Features & Benefits
- Dude is perfect for those looking for an alternative to synthetic perfumes and colognes.
- Made with 100% pure essential oils and high quality Safflower Oil
- No synthetic fragrance
- Unique fragrance that will set you apart from the crowd
- Perfume oils offer a deeper scent than sprays. Simply apply a small amount to pulse points (wrists, neck, and chest) and enjoy!
Key Natural Ingredients
- Lime Essential Oil – It's clean, uplifting aroma clears the mind and promotes alert focus
- Sandalwood Essential Oil – From the Mysore region of India, this ultimate Sandalwood offers a calming and balanced quality to body and spirit
- Cedarwood Essential Oil – This woodsy scent grounds the mind and spirit
- Vetiver Essential Oil – With its earthy scent, this beloved oil grounds this cologne and promotes calm and a stress-free state of mind
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin.
Our Natural Fragrance Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, santalum album (sandalwood mysore) oil, cedrus deodara (cedarwood) oil, vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil, and a proprietary essential oil blend