Capricorn Essential Oil Roll-On
Zodiac Aromatherapy To Support And Unlock The Power Of The Serious, Independent, And Tenacious
Born December 22-January 19
This essential oil blend celebrates and supports the hardworking, disciplined Capricorn.
Sometimes known as the "loners," the Goats are one of the most disciplined and tenacious signs in the Zodiac.
Capricorns like strict boundaries, and are devoted to their family and value tradition.
Over-work and burn out can be a problem for Capricorns.
We've blended Cypress, Ylang Ylang, Frankicense, Peppermint and Vetiver to balance and promote the best of this sign.
Capricorn is a fun way to experience aromatherapy on-the-go!Features & Benefits
- Convenient, on-the-go packaging is great to throw in your computer bag, keep in your pocket, at your desk, or bedside – without the risk of spills!
- Focused aromatherapy to celebrate and support your Zodiac sign
- Handy and quick, already blended for you.
- Thoughtful gift idea.
- Does not contain any synthetic fragrances or colors
- Need a boost of positive energy? Try deep breaths of Capricorn.
- Anoint pulse points before attending gatherings of people to enhance the best qualities of Capricorn.
- Want a unique personal perfume? Try this scent as your personal fragrance.
Roll oil over pulse points (such as wrist, temples, neck, chest, heart, behind knees, inside of ankles, inside of elbows, and behind ears). Massage into skin. May be applied to chest at bedtime.
Roll into palms of your hands, cup hands and breathe deeply.
Our Aromatherapy Roll-Ons are 100% pure and natural essential oils and high quality carrier oil. This blend is is free of any chemicals, pesticides, synthetic perfumes or fillers.
- Avoid getting oils on clothing.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- For external use only. Do not ingest.
- Any person with a history of plant or food allergies should read ingredients before using.
- If you are pregnant, epileptic, have cancer, have liver issues, or any other serious illness, we strongly suggest you consult a medical professional prior to using this essential oil blend.
- Always keep essential oils out of reach of children.
- Keep this oil tightly closed and in room temperature or cooler spot.
carthamus tinctorius (hi-oleic safflower) seed oil, cupressus sempervirens (cypress) oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang III) oil, boswellia carterii (frankincense) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf oil, vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil