Algae Nutrio Powder
Algae-Based Vitamin & Mineral Powder for Better Skin and Overall Wellness
Algae NutrioTM, exclusive to Source Vitál, is a whole food supplement formulated with four distinctive algae powders to offer complete nutrition for the skin and body. Algae Nutrio Powder is ready to add into smoothies or other prepared foods.
This formula is essentially identical to our popular Algae Nutrio tablet, just in a convenient powder form.
Algae Nutrio is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, amino acids, enzymes, phytohormones and other naturally occurring elements.
This ingestible beauty and wellness supplement assists with improved appearance of the skin, increased energy levels, reduction in the feeling of stress, provides immunity support, appetite suppression, and reduced sugar cravings.Perfect Supplement for Skin, Body & Wellness Programs
- Algae Nutrio is simple nutrition that the body readily recognizes
- Unlike many vitamins & supplements, it is easily digested and assimilated into your body
- Reduce stress – lowers blood pressure (luminaria)
- Curb appetite – intestinal cleansing (dietary fiber: luminaria & alginates)
- Increase metabolism of sugar, fat and protein
- Reduce sugar cravings (polysaccharides & mannitol)
- Increase energy
- Provide immunity support
- Provide Liver protection (high quality proteins, amino acids & abundant vitamins)
- Reduce Cholesterol (fucosterol, oligio elements & abundant vitamins)
- Reduce fats in the blood (fucosterol, oligio elements & abundant vitamins)
- Skin, hair, vision and bone health
- An excellent source of anti-oxidants (essential fatty acids, polychenols & vitamins)
- Fight against muscle strain
- Stimulate oxygen consumption of most cells (iron & iodine)
- Diuretic (Potassium & mannitol)
- Detoxifying (minerals, polyphenols, alginates & pigments)
Algae, like that present in Algae Nutrio, have been shown to bind with heavy metals to create insoluble salts, which can flush these toxins form the body. Algae actually serve to neutralize the effects of radiation by leaching it from the bones and other tissues, causing it to be eliminated from the body as waste.
Include one scoop of powder in a smoothie or shake per day. Consult your physician before taking any supplements if you are under medical treatment, undergoing cancer treatments, or have an iodine sensitivity. This product has been sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
laminaria digitata (brown algae), fucus vesiculosis (kelp), lithothamnium calcareum (red algae), spirulina platensis (blue-green algae)
Micronized algae (seaweeds) are known for their nutritive properties. Our algae are cut in such a way to leave a part of the plant allowing it to re-grow.
No chemical products are used in rinsing as well as in processing the algae. Algae are dehydrated in a rotary drier which allows homogenous drying of the algae without the use of heat. Each type of algae has its own drying time which allows it to keep its original color, taste, oligo elements, phyto-hormones, vitamins, etc.
Micronization is a process of breaking the tough cellular barrier while leaving all essential nutrients intact. Once this is accomplished, special pulverizers further reduce the algae into the finest powder available in the world. The colloidal aspect of these micro-nutrients is now ready to be assimilated by the body.
Algae Nutrio is a good source of vitamins, minerals, proteins, trace elements, amino acids, enzymes, phytohormones and other naturally-occurring elements including alginates, laminarin, mannitol, phosphorous, chlorophyll, polysaccharides and polyphenols.
- Laminaria Digitata – Remineralizing
- Lithothamnium Calcareum – Detoxifying
- Fucus Vesiculosis – Remineralizing, anti-aging
- Spirulina – Stimulates circulation, high source of vegetal protein
A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E, F, K, Beta-carotene, Biotin, Inositel, Folic Acid and Panothenic Acid
Essential Fatty Acids
- Omega 3 Family – Alpha Linolenic Docosahexaenoic (DHA)
- Omega 6 Family – Gamma Linolenic Acid, Essential Linoleic Dihomagamma Linolenic
- Monoenoic Family – Palmitoleic, Oleic, Erucic
- Other Fatty Acids – Palmitic, Myrstic, Stearic, Arachidic, Behenic, Ligaocaric Acids
Pigments & Enzymes
- Superoxide Dimutase
- Aspartic Acid
- Glutamic Acid