Acne Skin Kit Basic
Naturally Counteract the Signs of Acne
Skin prone to acne will improve with deep cleansing, toning, corrective treatment, and balancing protection.
Real improvement of acne begins with a consistent, effective daily home program. This kit is specially formulated with our unique blend of seaweeds, essential oils and pure plant botanicals to naturally improve the appearance of acne skin.
Active and natural ingredients promote clear, hydrated skin with no blemishes.
This kit includes
- Algae Deep Cleanse (4.46 fl. oz)
- Aromatic Emulsion Pure (2.23 fl. oz)
- Acne & Blemish Infusion (0.4 fl. oz)
- Fango Scrub (3.9 oz net wt)
- Clear Skin Cream (2.3 oz net wt)
If purchased separately, $134.75
Features & Benefits
- With daily use, establishes a healthy acne skin care routine
- Deep cleanses the follicles and pores
- Reduces the recurrence of breakouts
- Gently exfoliates the skin for a smoother, clearer appearance
- Balances and hydrates skin
- Improves appearance of skin texture for a softer, brighter, healthier-looking complexion
- Nourishes and remineralizes
- Protects skin from environmental pollutants
Algae Deep Cleanse (4.46 fl. oz) - Like no other cleanser you have used before, this active seaweed paste will tingle with active essential oils like Peppermint (to stimulate the blood and oxygen flow) and Geranium (to balance the skin). Use daily in the morning. We like to apply this to our faces first thing in the morning and rinse it off in the shower. The Peppermint will wake you up!
Aromatic Emulsion Pure (2.23 fl. oz) – This fragrant toner will balance your skin’s pH and help to clarify your skin with ingredients such as Lemon essential oil (for its astringent properties), Geranium (to balance), and Apricot Kernel oil (for its nourishing qualities). Apply daily, morning and night, after cleansing.
Acne & Blemish Infusion (0.4 fl. oz) – Our Infusions are a blend of specific essential and carrier oils, formulated for a specific skin care issue. This one is an excellent spot treatment for blemishes with its complex blend of oils such as versatile Lavender (for calming and soothing), Tea Tree (for its antiseptic qualities) and Cypress (for its astringent and calming properties). Apply to blemishes as a spot treatment. Best if applied to clean skin.
Fango Scrub (3.9 oz net wt) – Our most effective exfoliant for oily/acne skin, this gritty manual scrub does the trick! Anytime you involve our seaweeds, you are benefiting from hydration, detoxification, and regeneration. Why not use seaweed powders partnered with nutritious ocean sediment and Lemon and Lavender to gently remove dead skin cells and make way for new ones? We say “It's a natural”. Exfoliate 1-2 times a week in the morning before you deep cleanse.
Clear Skin Cream (2.3 oz. net wt.) – Acne-prone and oily persons are often afraid of moisturizers because they so often contribute to the problem. Not our Clear Skin Cream! This is a formula that promotes balancing the oils in the skin. None of this drying out skin; you only to have to hydrate it. Many of the products used to dry up oil in the skin also dry up the water in the skin. The goal is to balance the skin. Non-comedogenic, this fragrant cream is light and helps to soften hardened sebum (oil). It also acts as a barrier to environmental pollutants. Use a small amount at the end of your regimen, morning and night.
Step #1 – Apply a thin layer of Algae Deep Cleanse to face and neck. Leave on for 1-2 minutes then rinse thoroughly with water.
NOTE: 1-2 times per week exfoliate with Fango Facial Scrub before Algae Deep Cleanse.
Step #2 – While the skin is still damp apply 7-10 drops of Aromatic Emulsion Pure to damp cotton pad and apply to face/neck.
Step #3 – Spot treat blemishes with Acne & Blemish Infusion.
Step #4 – Finish by protecting skin with a thin layer of Clear Skin Cream.
At night repeat steps 1 through 4. Replace Algae Deep Cleanse with a regular cleanser for removing dirt and make up (our Lemon Gel Cleanser is excellent for this).
Use morning and night routine every day for best results.
How Source Vitál Works
Acne-prone skin is affected by imbalances going on inside the body. The root cause of acne is digestive and hormonal disturbances—not easy things to correct. The most important thing to combat acne on the surface is to follow a consistent home care program—twice a day, every day. Keeping the skin clean and protecting it from environmental pollutants will result in clearer, smoother skin.
All Source Vitál products are formulated with a unique blend of seaweed, botanical plant extracts and 100% pure essential oils. Our products contain a high concentration of active ingredients formulated specifically to produce results and nourish the skin.
High levels of alginic acid found in our algae work to give the skin a smoother, more supple feel. Specifically chosen essential oils calm and soothe inflamed skin, leaving a brighter, more healthy-looking complexion.
With continued use of the Source Vitál Acne Skin Kit Basic, we guarantee your skin will look and feel different. Balance will occur in the hydration of your skin. Skin tone will be clearer and more hydrated. You will be proud of our skin again!
More about Acne
Acne is a skin condition that is physically and emotionally challenging. Not only does it affect a person’s physical appearance, but often his or her self-esteem.
Acne is caused by a variety of factors. Fundamental causes are imbalances in the hormonal and/or digestive systems of the body.
Contributing factors that aggravate these imbalances are:
- Poor immune system function
- Lack of an effective daily skin care
- Using skin care and cosmetic products that congest the skin
- Consistent contact pressure (hands on the face, telephone pressed to the face)
- Work environments
- Improper diet
There are two types of acne:
- Follicular Acne - This is a more localized form of acne caused by a combination of dead skin cells and oil that build up and block the hair follicle openings. Over time follicles become impacted and inflammation and infection can occur, resulting in acne. In order to have a positive impact on this condition, it is imperative that a consistent skin care regimen be followed. First, at home, one must commit to an effective twice-daily cleansing regimen and regular exfoliation of the skin to prevent the buildup of dead skin cells and debris in the follicles. Secondly, facials with a licensed esthetician who can perform extractions to release the impacted material are an important step.
- Systemic Acne - This form of acne is called “systemic” because of an imbalance in the whole body, not just localized to the skin. Poor food assimilation and hormonal imbalance can affect the skin tissue, resulting in it being more at risk for constant breakout, which can escalate to acne. To have a positive effect on this condition, a consistent home program, consisting of twice-daily cleansing and regular exfoliation is imperative. In addition, adjustments in lifestyle (particularly proper nutrition) will greatly improve the internal body. A healthy diet will assist in restoring the skin and body to balance. It is important to work with a licensed esthetician to perform extractions and facials. A professional can help monitor and adjust your regimen as your skin improves and make adjustments as needed.
Our Acne Kits are for Follicular Acne. If you think you have Systemic Acne, you may wish to add Toning Infusion as a corrective treatment in the morning (after toning and before protection). Use your Oil Control Infusion in the evening.