Dear Source Vitál family,
The health and wellness of our customers is always a top priority at Source Vitál. Each and every day our team is committed to ensuring a safe, clean and sanitary environment.
While we always abide by the sanitation policies outlined by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), we want to assure you that during this time we are working to be extra vigilant to keep us all healthy and prevent the spread of germs.
Specific to the coronavirus, we are following the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for any updates and recommendations regarding the virus.
Additionally, we want to update you about some of the things we are doing internally to protect our customers and employees.
For Your Safety
Showroom Closing & Curbside Pickup
We are trying to do our part to "flatten the curve" and protect against the spread of the coronavirus. For now, we are closing the Source Vitál Apothecary + Beauty Market showroom at our Houston headquarters.
During this time all normal shipping procedures will continue, including free shipping on orders over $25.
Our team is here to serve you digitally or over the phone, but we urge everyone to shop online and allow us to ship orders to your home or place of business.
- Order anytime by shopping online
- Email us - email@example.com
- Call us during business hours, Monday - Saturday - 1.800.880.6457
In the event it is absolutely necessary to get you order in person, curbside pickup will be available between the hours of 10 A.M. - 5 P.M. We only ask that you give us at least 4 hours notice to properly prepare your order before picking up.
- We are using a disinfectant containing 70% alcohol to sanitize all hard, high-touch surfaces such as product testers, doorknobs, countertops, iPads, displays, etc.
- Free ground shipping - while we love to see you in person, consider calling in orders, emailing us or ordering online during this time. To make it a little easier we will offer free shipping so you keep close to home.
- If you do visit us, we'll have Cleaner Hands spray (made with 68.5% alcohol content) waiting for you as you come in.
For those concerned about the safety of packages delivered to your home or place of business, the WHO says it is safe to handle packages, even those that come from places where the virus has been reported.
Steps to ensure the health of all Source Vitál employees
- Asking any employee who is not feeling well, or has an immediate family member who is sick, to stay home and avoid spreading any potential illness.
- Encouraging all employees to regularly wash hands with soap and water, following CDC guidelines.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing work areas and common spaces, like the break room.
- Getting creative in our greetings - fist bumps, elbow taps, big smiles, we're avoiding hugging and shaking hands to respect everyone's personal space.
The best practice to prevent the spread of sickness is to frequently wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. For those times when water is not available, the CDC recommends using a hand sanitizer with an alcohol content of at least 60 percent.
Hand sanitizer is already in short supply, as people are looking to protect themselves from the coronavirus. To help fill that need, we have updated the formula to our Cleaner Hands natural hand sanitizer alternative.
New Cleaner Hands Spray – Meets CDC alcohol content standards to avoid spreading germs
Cleaner Hands is now a spray that can be used to cleanse hands and purify high tough surfaces.
The new formula contains 68.5% alcohol and reinforced with our new Cleanse Essential Oil Blend made from a powerful combination of oils known for purifying and supporting the body’s immunity functions like Clove, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, Thyme, Oregano and Melissa. Keep hands and surfaces clean and diffuse the Cleanse oil blend to boost the feeling of good health.
While the demand is high, order your Cleaner Hands spray today, available in convenient 2.03 fl. oz. travel size, and larger professional sizes to stock in treatment rooms and keep your clients and facility clean and safe, without any harsh ingredients.
Coming soon, we will also release the new Cleaner Hands Wash for a natural and effective hand soap. We will let you know as soon as it is available.
Order online at sourcevital.com or give us a call at 1.800.880.6457 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your health and wellbeing are our highest priority. We appreciate your trust and appreciate your ongoing support of Source Vitál Apothecary.
CEO, Source Vitál